Page 371 of 523 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 5226
  1. #3701
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,479
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    On Friday, i went and seen the "highly" acclaimed Les Miserables.. Well Russell Crowe was clearly cast for his acting ability, as he cannot hold a note! Hugh is the same as he was not an excellent singer.. he did deliver the actors side of the role, however it is a musical..

    I come to Anne Hathaway, she plays the part of ill fated Fantine, gets the sack and turns to being a prostitute.. she is up for an oscar, she is in it for a 50 minute time period.. Taylor Swift auditioned for the role and can i say, thank fuck she did not get it as Anna, for the short period of time she was in it, she did sing and act the role of a down and out excellently.

    Amanda Seyfreind is the pure annoyance...
    However, the performances by Helena Bonham Carter, Sacha Baron Cohen, Samantha Barks and Eddie Redmayne were excellent..
    it was good, not as good as everyone is making it out to be though 2.5 hours and 3/5 stars
    I'm sorry but WHAT? Hugh Jackman can't sing? Um ok? I'm pretty sure the fact that he shot to worldwide fame on Broadway in The Boy From Oz disagrees with you. Jeez, this reminds me of watching Pulp Fiction years ago with a 15 year old girl who said "Uma's a really good dancer but Travolta can't dance for shit". OMG. I'm 99% certain that given time, you will reevaluate that opinion Ashley



  2. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm sorry but WHAT? Hugh Jackman can't sing? Um ok? I'm pretty sure the fact that he shot to worldwide fame on Broadway in The Boy From Oz disagrees with you. Jeez, this reminds me of watching Pulp Fiction years ago with a 15 year old girl who said "Uma's a really good dancer but Travolta can't dance for shit". OMG. I'm 99% certain that given time, you will reevaluate that opinion Ashley
    I do remember him singing in the Oscars, he wasn't bad




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #3703
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,479
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Punisher 1 is with Thomas Jane, Travolta and a bit from Ben Foster
    Are you sure he didn't mean The Punisher starring Dolph Lundgren?



  4. #3704
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm sorry but WHAT? Hugh Jackman can't sing? Um ok? I'm pretty sure the fact that he shot to worldwide fame on Broadway in The Boy From Oz disagrees with you. Jeez, this reminds me of watching Pulp Fiction years ago with a 15 year old girl who said "Uma's a really good dancer but Travolta can't dance for shit". OMG. I'm 99% certain that given time, you will reevaluate that opinion Ashley
    I am aloud MY opinion


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  5. #3705
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I do remember him singing in the Oscars, he wasn't bad
    I saw this, I loved it. Jackman is highly talented!
     

  6. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Are you sure he didn't mean The Punisher starring Dolph Lundgren?
    I wasn't sure i though he watched the one with Ray Stevenson




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #3707
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,479
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am aloud MY opinion
    No you are not. But you are allowed to have one sure. I just think that it's more a matter of you not liking his singing style rather than it being outright bad, as you put it. I've spoken to plenty of people who loved his singing.



  8. #3708
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No you are not. But you are allowed to have one sure. I just think that it's more a matter of you not liking his singing style rather than it being outright bad, as you put it. I've spoken to plenty of people who loved his singing.
    I made a typo,sorry
    I did not say he was bad, i said he was not excellent for being such a vital role in a musical.. That is all i said


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  9. #3709
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,479
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I made a typo,sorry
    I did not say he was bad, i said he was not excellent for being such a vital role in a musical.. That is all i said
    Nu uh, you said he was the same as Crowe. Then you said he was 'not excellent'. Which are two different things are they not?



  10. #3710
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nu uh, you said he was the same as Crowe. Then you said he was 'not excellent'. Which are two different things are they not?
    Yes as he is not excellent either


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.