Page 348 of 520 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 5193
  1. #3471
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,408
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Naw, man. I was joking. Basically me taking the piss of my bigotry on comic book movies.
    Good. If I have to remind you again that you have every right to your opinion as long as it aligns with my own then I'll have to start cracking heads! We'll all be much happier if everyone agrees with me.

  2. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I don't care for comic books and have never read them.

    I do however like all Marvel movies that have come out.
    How do you know that you don't care for them if you've never read them?


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  3. #3473
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    How do you know that you don't care for them if you've never read them?
    That's kind of my thought when reading that post as well. I thought I would hate forum posting but decided to give that a try, that kind of worked out haha.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #3474
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,408
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's kind of my thought when reading that post as well. I thought I would hate forum posting but decided to give that a try, that kind of worked out haha.
    We're still trying to turn you around on that though.

  5. #3475
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Possession - Nice horror flick. Typical storyline of these kind of horrors. Would still recommend for a rainy night or something.
    I'm jus sayin...

  6. #3476
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Sucked. Didn't stay true to the comic book material.
    Lololol Funny Jelly.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  7. #3477
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Still surprises me Hugh Jackman is a Oscar nominated actor now.


    Not that he don't deserve it or anything, it's just I've never thought of it as a possibility.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  8. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Still surprises me Hugh Jackman is a Oscar nominated actor now.


    Not that he don't deserve it or anything, it's just I've never thought of it as a possibility.

    Agreed. I am impressed that he bounced back from such great wonders of film as X-Men Origins, Reel Steal, and Van Helsing. I will say that I enjoyed him in The Prestige, Swordfish and Deception. I also hear that he was truely remarkable in Les Mis


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #3479
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Agreed. I am impressed that he bounced back from such great wonders of film as X-Men Origins, Reel Steal, and Van Helsing. I will say that I enjoyed him in The Prestige, Swordfish and Deception. I also hear that he was truely remarkable in Les Mis
    Bradley Cooper also, I didn't see him going down this route.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  10. #3480
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Bradley Cooper also, I didn't see him going down this route.
    He is an awesome actor. His performance in Limitless is great.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.