Page 342 of 520 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 5196
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The futuristic setting of Demolition Man made the name Simon Phoenix seem OK, even though he was from the past. I do love me some Demo Man, in a tongue in cheek way, of course.

You know there's a new Riddick movie in the works right now?

There were quite a few movies made on either side of the 90's that to me qualify as "90's movies" haha.
    I had heard of the new Riddick movie in the making (Self Titled if I am not mistaken) but I am actually one of the select few who is hoping more for Pitch Black "Thriller-esque" type of feel than what Chronicles was (even if the video game was pretty solid).

I can't help but love Demo man. From the "Sex Scene" with Sandra, to Dennis Leary's "Underground Ruler" role, to the greetings and salutations between the characters, the movie is packed with such hilarious extremes; it's hard to believe some would actually believe this to fit in the "action film" section of the Netflix library. When they start discussing Three Sea Shells, you know this is an action comedy that compares with The Naked Gun closer than it does with an actual action movie.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Watched "Looper" last night. I must start off by saying I'm not a fan of sci-fi style movies but will give some of them a try. Since this one had Bruce Willis in it I decided to give it the green light and I must say I was pretty impressed with this one. Some like it and others don't but I enjoyed this one. It's very original and certainly well thought out with a nice little twist.

Blog Entries
    Never got around to watching Iron Man II due to the negative reviews O heard about it. Holy shit did it ever suck. Nothing in the entire movie felt like there was anything truly at stake for me. And don't even get me started on Whiplash. The most I got out of him is "I vant my berd."

I watched Seven Psychopaths last night. It was hilarious!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Superman - Return of Black Adam 3.5/5 Basically the beginning of Captain Marvel. Cool movie btw short and kinda sweet.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Or and I went to the cinemas to take in Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D with some friends today - Average at best but the ending was really stupid/poor imo.
    I'm jus sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Don't know why but I' was in the mood for some old Asian kung fu film before I sleep. Started watching 5 Deadly Venoms, anyone seen it?

One of my child hood movies. Had no idea what the story was about but I loved the fight scenes.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

I watched Les Mis the musical movie. I love Anne Hathaway, but I think Lea Salonga would have been a far better Fantine. Lea is broadway trained, and has practice with playing Fantine, Epione, and was in Ms. Siagon. Also for younger folks she was the voice of Mulan, and the singing voice of princess Jasmin.
    Les Mis 9.5/10

V/H/S - I think they need to stop with the 'found footage' rubbish now. This along with Paranormal Activity have just destroyed a good alternative type of film making. This film was so coma inducing I'm still mopping up the pools of drool I created after slipping into a stupefied state.

The individual segments are awful and the arcing story that connects them all is shockingly dull, no redeeming features at all avoid like a plague bearing monkey. 0.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    V/H/S - I think they need to stop with the 'found footage' rubbish now. This along with Paranormal Activity have just destroyed a good alternative type of film making. This film was so coma inducing I'm still mopping up the pools of drool I created after slipping into a stupefied state.

The individual segments are awful and the arcing story that connects them all is shockingly dull, no redeeming features at all avoid like a plague bearing monkey. 0.5/5
    Agreed, I watched maybe 20-25 minutes of this then turned it off and sent the disc back to Netflix.