Page 321 of 529 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311319320321322323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 5288
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I still haven't made my way to watching 4.0 yet.
    4 is actually my 2nd favorite Die hard movie

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Classic cinema day for you today Wade.Same here for me.I already watched The Conversation and Apocalypse now and i'm planning to watch Platoon and The Deer Hunter
    That is a LOT of movies in one day. Lol

That is a LOT of movies in one day. Lol
    I'm watching at least 4 movies in one day.Without counting WWE TNA or tv series

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I'm watching at least 4 movies in one day.Without counting WWE TNA or tv series
    Oh football and NBA off course

Oh akbar....

Have any of you guys seen Cabin in the Woods watching it for a 5th time. Favorite horror movie since the first Scream.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Have any of you guys seen Cabin in the Woods watching it for a 5th time. Favorite horror movie since the first Scream.
    Good movie but Cabin in the Woods and Scream are not really horror movies

Oh akbar....

Good movie but Cabin in the Woods and Scream are not really horror movies
    Never seen cabin in the woods, but i'm pretty sure Scream is a horror movie dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Never seen cabin in the woods, but i'm pretty sure Scream is a horror movie dude.
    Its not like any standard horror,nothing scary in it ,in fact is more comedy than horror

Oh akbar....

Its not like any standard horror,nothing scary in it ,in fact is more comedy than horror
    It's a self aware satirical pastiche of the slasher flick. Which is a sub-genre of horror. So it's still a horror film.

Blog Entries
    Not that I think Scream should win any horror awards but are you sure you're not thinking of Scary Movie?