Page 318 of 539 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308316317318319320 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 5382
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Magglis: Thread Police.

Am i wrong or

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Am i wrong or
    I did it right on mine and fixed hers
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Got into a critics screening of Zero Dark Thirty. I was pumped for it because Katheryn Bigelow and Mark Boyle reunited for another military movie (last was Hurt Locker)

lacks the existentialist peril and high drama of that movie but replaces it with tension and truth in the pursuit of drama, with fiction lightly draped over fact. A lot of people were complaining about no backstories or the whole speeches on overcoming hardships and such, but that just makes it more real in my opinion.

4/5, Bigelow might take some more Oscars
    Intrested in watching this film, it's getting mad rave reviews.

And how does one go about getting into a critics screening?

So instead of his hockey movie, Hit Somebody, being his last directorial effort, Kevin Smith is now saying that Clerks 3 is going to be his curtain call. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. On one hand, the original Clerks isn't quite as good as I remember, and Clerks 2 actually turned out somewhat better than I expected; on the other hand- who really fucking cares at this point?

Oh well. If I were in Smith's position, I'd probably milk that tit for every last drop, too.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Black Ninja!
    Watched Elf with my cousins the other day. It got my black little heart in somewhat of a Christmas spirit.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    So instead of his hockey movie, Hit Somebody, being his last directorial effort, Kevin Smith is now saying that Clerks 3 is going to be his curtain call. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. On one hand, the original Clerks isn't quite as good as I remember, and Clerks 2 actually turned out somewhat better than I expected; on the other hand- who really fucking cares at this point?

Oh well. If I were in Smith's position, I'd probably milk that tit for every last drop, too.
    Mate, I couldn't agree more with your summary of the two Clerks movies. The original is virtually unwatchable to me now. It reaffirms the point to me that, because I thought it was SO awesome when I was 22, I really wasn't very discerning and didn't know as much as I thought I did. (the rule of thumb for the young)
    The sequel was surprisingly good, in spite of the very fact that Dante and Randall are perhaps the most objectionable characters ever brought to the screen. The whiner and the wiseass. Still, I was more impressed than I thought I would be.
    The biggest problem with a 3rd will be the weight of expectation. Where does Smith go from here? He has already taken the franchise to A logical conclusion (of sorts) in Clerks 2. I fail to see what could possibly entice viewers to drink from the poison well of these deadbeat lives one more time. Unless he turns it into a zombie flick. That'd be good.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Watched Elf with my cousins the other day. It got my black little heart in somewhat of a Christmas spirit.
    That film is so good and it helps me to get into the Christmas spirit

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Mate, I couldn't agree more with your summary of the two Clerks movies. The original is virtually unwatchable to me now. It reaffirms the point to me that, because I thought it was SO awesome when I was 22, I really wasn't very discerning and didn't know as much as I thought I did. (the rule of thumb for the young)
    Yeah, I could endlessly watch the original when I was in high school. But after catching it on cable a couple of years back, the initial appeal was somewhat lost on me. Smith's direction has always been horrid, as was the performance of anyone that wasn't Randall. The writing was really the only thing that ever stood out, and that's unfortunately not enough to compensate for the rest.

The sequel was surprisingly good, in spite of the very fact that Dante and Randall are perhaps the most objectionable characters ever brought to the screen. The whiner and the wiseass. Still, I was more impressed than I thought I would be.
    I went in expecting a complete waste of time, and I came away thinking it was actually one of Smith's better efforts. The only immediate glaring flaw was Smith trying to sell Brian O'Halloran (Dante) as someone who actually had a shot with Rosario Dawson.

The biggest problem with a 3rd will be the weight of expectation. Where does Smith go from here? He has already taken the franchise to A logical conclusion (of sorts) in Clerks 2. I fail to see what could possibly entice viewers to drink from the poison well of these deadbeat lives one more time. Unless he turns it into a zombie flick. That'd be good.
    Yeah, I really don't know what story there is left to tell (which isn't to suggest that there was even a whole of story in the first place). I sort of feel like the entire ship has sailed.

But, yeah, a zombie flick would be fun. Maybe AMC could let Smith on The Walking Dead lot after hours to play with their shit.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

The Imposter.

Its a documentary about a 23 year old who convinced a grieving family that he was their missing 16 year old son.Should also mention he was French and was found in Spain, while the family where living in Texas.

Chilling as it is surreal, it had my jaw hitting the floor at times.One of the best movies i have seen this year.
    Laws of man, are just pretend
    They ain't mine

Love so good, love so bad
    It won't die

Some talk too long, they know it all
    I just smile & move on

Words ain't free, like you & me
    I don't mind...

Blog Entries
    Scary Movie 2 and 3.5 Funny I don't understand why they stopped making these movies.
    I'm jus sayin...