Page 314 of 531 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304312313314315316 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 5307
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Sounds like 'Tucker & Dale vs Evil'
    It was indeed! And weird? The pic is working my end...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    It was indeed! And weird? The pic is working my end...
    Long shot and I guessed correct and it's happening more and more on this site of pictures breaking down.

Blog Entries
    Reports are that Mathew Vaughn is the new Star Wars director.

Blog Entries
    Dolan's Cadillac - based on a fairly decent Stephen King short story and starring Christian Slater as Dolan. Updated to include things like computers and cell phones - so not strictly as written, so if absolute accuracy is a thing for you, maybe not up your alley - I found it woeful but watchable. Lol - woefully watchable. But then, I have a high tolerance for crap TV. Came off like a TV movie, which for all I know it could have been. 4/10

Blog Entries
    Watched The Campaign today. It was alright. Galifianakis is the true highlight here. A lot of unnecessary profanity in it, I thought. It had it's moments. Nice to see they dug up Dylan McDermott for a movie. Don't think I've seen him in an actual movie since some bad guys put a plastic bag over his head in that Clint Eastwood movie........whatchamacallit? I don't know.....

The Campaign - 6.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Watched The Campaign today. It was alright. Galifianakis is the true highlight here. A lot of unnecessary profanity in it, I thought. It had it's moments. Nice to see they dug up Dylan McDermott for a movie. Don't think I've seen him in an actual movie since some bad guys put a plastic bag over his head in that Clint Eastwood movie........whatchamacallit? I don't know.....

The Campaign - 6.5/10
    Galifianakis role was a copy paste from Due Date

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Looking forward to catching this at some point. Dark humour, somewhat dry, is always a tick, tick, in my book. And it's from the long hotly tipped writer/directer Ben Wheatley, and executively produced by Edgar Wright. Yeah, I'll need to see this.

Caught up on a few films:

Sinister: Not a bad film at all, better than most of the horror dross you get these days. It took me a good 52 minutes into the film to work it out, longer than most of these films take to suss out. 2/5

Men in Black 3: It is what it is, pretty fun mindless couple of hours. 1.5/5

The Amazing Spiderman: I prefer this version of Peter Parker's alter ego to Maguire's but the Lizard was pretty awful.2.5/5

Resident Evil Retribution: I don't know which way round the bad influence went, the films to the games or the games to the films. I quite enjoyed the first two (for my sins) but they've given up now. 0.5/5

I don't know why but I've become addicted to watching the low rent films on the SyFy and Horror channels, that they show through the night.