Page 311 of 529 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301309310311312313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 5288
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I've finally joined the 21st century and got a Netflix subscription
    Streaming or discs through the mail? I've had streaming for a couple of years now, and it's been great for catching up on shows (which I've done with just about everything I've wanted to see). Unfortunately, though, the bulk of the movies available are direct-to-video trash. If the return of Arrested Development wasn't just around the corner, I think I might even consider cancelling.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Streaming. I've just treat myself to a new smart TV, so I figured gotta get Nexflix too, to get the most out of it

Yeah, the movies on there aren't the newest releases, but browsing the categories a lot of the stuff on there has caught my eye. And the amount of full series of TV shows alone makes it worth the £6 definitely I know it's been out in the US for years, but it's still a relatively new service here, so it's still got the novelty factor

Blog Entries
    Streaming. I've just treat myself to a new smart TV, so I figured gotta get Nexflix too, to get the most out of it

Yeah, the movies on there aren't the newest releases, but browsing the categories a lot of the stuff on there has caught my eye. And the amount of full series of TV shows alone makes it worth the £6 definitely I know it's been out in the US for years, but it's still a relatively new service here, so it's still got the novelty factor
    If you love Power Rangers you'll love Netflix. From Thunder clash to rain ninja to jungle fever, they've got the lot of them.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone seen Bernie? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1704573/

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Streaming or discs through the mail? I've had streaming for a couple of years now, and it's been great for catching up on shows (which I've done with just about everything I've wanted to see). Unfortunately, though, the bulk of the movies available are direct-to-video trash. If the return of Arrested Development wasn't just around the corner, I think I might even consider cancelling.
    Netflix is streaming only in the UK at the moment, probably to keep the price down. Though we do have Love Film, where you can mix and match streaming, discs through the post and video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    MM at his best Rob

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

If you love Power Rangers you'll love Netflix. From Thunder clash to rain ninja to jungle fever, they've got the lot of them.
    It's funny you should say that because I watching the oldskool original series with my little bro this morning!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, I've seen it. Not a great film by any stretch, but it is a quality watch. Easily the most interesting thing Jack has done acting-wise in, like, 6 or 7 years, with the real-life character almost tailor-made to play to Black's strengths. I'm also always up for watching The McConaughey whenever he's doing his character actor thing, and he's in proper form here.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

That's cool, man. Congrats on the new tele.

I recently picked up a new tv, too. I had been wanting a dedicated gaming television for my nerd room, and Amazon had a deal on a 50" LG plasma that I just couldn't pass up. The 100 hour break-in period was sort of a bitch, but now everything is all kinds of gravy. Love the hell out of the thing.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That's cool, man. Congrats on the new tele.

I recently picked up a new tv, too. I had been wanting a dedicated gaming television for my nerd room, and Amazon had a deal on a 50" LG plasma that I just couldn't pass up. The 100 hour break-in period was sort of a bitch, but now everything is all kinds of gravy. Love the hell out of the thing.
    Oh man that sounds awesome i'm saving money to by one that big and a new home cinema

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....