Page 301 of 539 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291299300301302303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 5382
    I just watched The Prestige. Definitely my favorite Christopher Nolan film.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Have any of you guys with 360s had a look at that Crackle app? It's pretty much a bargain bin Netflix, but with no subscriptions and you can stream all the movies for free. The majority of what's on offer is B-movie garbage, but there's a few gems hidden in there. I'm just about to watch Leprechaun: Back 2 Tha Hood review to follow

Blog Entries
    Paranormal Activity - For persons who've followed the series you would be alittle disappointed. Don't get me wrong it was ok but it was short and it didn't really have anything scary but I still recommend you watch just don't hit the theaters for this one.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    I have heard that for the remake of He-Man, Dolph Lundgren is keen for them to use his image for Castle Greyskull. Not the worst idea I've ever heard.

This is a scary thought though, if the film fell into WWE's hands....

Slater could be He Man!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I just watched The Prestige. Definitely my favorite Christopher Nolan film.
    I haven't watched it... but I don't know if it would be my favorite christopher nolan movie... nolan has some epic movies. but I'm for sure going to have to check it out now
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I haven't watched it... but I don't know if it would be my favorite christopher nolan movie... nolan has some epic movies. but I'm for sure going to have to check it out now
    I have to say that my favorite Nolan movie is Memento

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Confirmed releases for 2015 are: The Avengers 2 (May), Justice League (June), Avatar 2, The Hunger Games Mockingjay 2 and Star Wars 7.

Confirmed releases for 2015 are: The Avengers 2 (May), Justice League (June), Avatar 2, The Hunger Games Mockingjay 2 and Star Wars 7.
    Its gonna be a crazy year.Terminator 5 will probably be on 2015 too

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Its gonna be a crazy year.Terminator 5 will probably be on 2015 too
    I don't know how well that would do, the last 2 Terminator films weren't box office great. Maybe if James Cameron came back to direct could be a salvation for the franchise, but there's no way I see that happening.

I don't know how well that would do, the last 2 Terminator films weren't box office great. Maybe if James Cameron came back to direct could be a salvation for the franchise, but there's no way I see that happening.
    Yeah i know Terminator 3 was ok,average and 4 was horrible.I can't see Cameron directing the movie

Oh akbar....