Page 301 of 541 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291299300301302303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 5401
    Have any of you guys with 360s had a look at that Crackle app? It's pretty much a bargain bin Netflix, but with no subscriptions and you can stream all the movies for free. The majority of what's on offer is B-movie garbage, but there's a few gems hidden in there. I'm just about to watch Leprechaun: Back 2 Tha Hood review to follow

Blog Entries
    Paranormal Activity - For persons who've followed the series you would be alittle disappointed. Don't get me wrong it was ok but it was short and it didn't really have anything scary but I still recommend you watch just don't hit the theaters for this one.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    I have heard that for the remake of He-Man, Dolph Lundgren is keen for them to use his image for Castle Greyskull. Not the worst idea I've ever heard.

This is a scary thought though, if the film fell into WWE's hands....

Slater could be He Man!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I just watched The Prestige. Definitely my favorite Christopher Nolan film.
    I haven't watched it... but I don't know if it would be my favorite christopher nolan movie... nolan has some epic movies. but I'm for sure going to have to check it out now
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I haven't watched it... but I don't know if it would be my favorite christopher nolan movie... nolan has some epic movies. but I'm for sure going to have to check it out now
    I have to say that my favorite Nolan movie is Memento

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Confirmed releases for 2015 are: The Avengers 2 (May), Justice League (June), Avatar 2, The Hunger Games Mockingjay 2 and Star Wars 7.

Confirmed releases for 2015 are: The Avengers 2 (May), Justice League (June), Avatar 2, The Hunger Games Mockingjay 2 and Star Wars 7.
    Its gonna be a crazy year.Terminator 5 will probably be on 2015 too

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Its gonna be a crazy year.Terminator 5 will probably be on 2015 too
    I don't know how well that would do, the last 2 Terminator films weren't box office great. Maybe if James Cameron came back to direct could be a salvation for the franchise, but there's no way I see that happening.

I don't know how well that would do, the last 2 Terminator films weren't box office great. Maybe if James Cameron came back to direct could be a salvation for the franchise, but there's no way I see that happening.
    Yeah i know Terminator 3 was ok,average and 4 was horrible.I can't see Cameron directing the movie

Oh akbar....

What are your thoughts on Disney buying out Lucasfilm then?

My initial reaction, was great! The Marvel films since the Disney buyout of them have been brilliant! But the more I think of it I think we're going to see something like the Phantom Menace backlash x 1,000,000