Page 268 of 531 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258266267268269270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 5307
    Blog Entries
    Total Recall has made 130mil in like 4 weeks, that's really bad. Anndd Bryan Cranston is in this film aswell, so that's 4 of his films this year that's done well below expectations in the box office: Rock of ages, Red Tails, Total Recall and John Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyClay View Post
    The Movie Ted

I soon, as saw the Advert I knew I had to watch the movie straight away. It was different to how I pictured it, but it was still quite entertaining. The ending was just hilarious, mostly to the fact that it was a Teddy bear losing it's life.

So, how did you find it?
    I watched this this morning. It was fun. I'm one of those guys who still enjoys Family Guy though, so I knew I would like it

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Let me tell you who else is box office poison - Dan Ackroyd. I used to quite like old Dan but it's become quite evident to me that every movie he's in, he's like this massive black hole of charisma that brings even the best actors into his talent sucking sphere. I was "lucky" enough to catch part of 'Loose Cannons', the 1990 cop-schlock flick co-starring the usually reliable Gene Hackman. Well, Gene must have had a divorce to pay for or something to take on this tripe. While the movie was always going to be pus no matter who starred in it, Ackroyd manages a turn SO bad, that Hackman loses 10 cool points for even allowing himself to be cast alongside him. Rating - shite/10
    I'm not an Aykroyd fan, either, but hasn't he had some hits over the years? Ghostbusters 1 & 2 were obviously big blockbusters, but I think the likes of Blues Brothers, My Girl, and 50 First Dates were pretty big hits, too. He's also in that Will Ferrell/Zach Galifianakis vehicle that's out now, and I think that's done decent numbers.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Total Recall has made 130mil in like 4 weeks, that's really bad.
    And considering that studios only get 40 to 45% of the box office take, Total Recall is an unmitigated disaster for Columbia.

Anndd Bryan Cranston is in this film aswell, so that's 4 of his films this year that's done well below expectations in the box office: Rock of ages, Red Tails, Total Recall and John Carter.
    I'm hoping to see Argo buck that trend.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm not an Aykroyd fan, either, but hasn't he had some hits over the years? Ghostbusters 1 & 2 were obviously big blockbusters, but I think the likes of Blues Brothers, My Girl, and 50 First Dates were pretty big hits, too. He's also in that Will Ferrell/Zach Galifianakis vehicle that's out now, and I think that's done decent numbers.
    You of all people Ape, know that a successful movie doesn't always equal a quality movie. I have come to the conclusion that movies are good or successful in spite of him and anything even close to middle of the road is tipped over to the realm of probably-not-good by the addition of Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You of all people Ape, know that a successful movie doesn't always equal a quality movie. I have come to the conclusion that movies are good or successful in spite of him and anything even close to middle of the road is tipped over to the realm of probably-not-good by the addition of Dan.
    But the success, or rather un-success, is directly related to the term "box office poison", and I thought that's what we're talking about.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I thought Dan was the lower end of the talent pool during his break-out era... Although I am a major fan of Trading Places, I found that Murray, Belushi, Chase, Candy, Martin, Short were all miles ahead of him in relation to the comedy they were putting out during the 80's. Dan was just kind of the friend that you have to ask your date if they can bring a friend for. It always ends up horrible, because that friend costs you a chance to hook up at the end of the night.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The Bourne Ultimatum - Great movie with a good storyline Only The Bourne Legacy to be watched now.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    The early 5 star ratings of 'The Master' has got me even more excited about the film.

The Dictator-Not as hilarious as the trailer looked strictly one time watch.I think they tried to do a YOU DON'T MESS WITH ZOHAN here.