Page 263 of 531 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253261262263264265 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 5303
    I fucking love Levitt and i can't wait for Looper

I watched RED John Malkovich is so funny

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

The Crow

(10 chars)

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Finally watched The Godfather, great movie. I plan on watching 2 & 3 in the next week.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Finally watched The Godfather, great movie. I plan on watching 2 & 3 in the next week.
    The first is my favourite of the trilogy, great cast and great movie in general.

So just found out [Rec]3 will only be shown in cinemas for one day and one showing, and it is part of the Recathon, which is essentially all 3 in a row. Looks like I won't get to see it on the big screen.

Also Keith Lemon's movie is probably the least funny film I have seen at the cinema for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Also Keith Lemon's movie is probably the least funny film I have seen at the cinema for a long time.
    While Celebrity juice can be pretty funny. It's definitely hit and miss. And NO WAY is Keith Lemon a funny enough character to be given his own feature film!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    While Celebrity juice can be pretty funny. It's definitely hit and miss. And NO WAY is Keith Lemon a funny enough character to be given his own feature film!
    Celebrity Juice is pretty decent, but as a character he is not and hour and a half worth of funny, no matter how hot Kelly Brook looked in it lol

Hilariously insane yakuza/hitman flick. Seijun Suzuki and Jo Shishido is turning out to be one of my favourite director-actor duos.

I recorded Love Exposure from Film 4 last night, so going to watch it this weekend when I have the 4 hours spare. I'm going off your recommendation Necro.

I'm confident that you'll like it. The runtime isn't as huge a hurdle as it seems, time just seemed to fly by when I watched it and when it was done I kinda wished it was even longer. Probably lends itself well to being watched over a few sittings/days as well.

Haven't checked the ol' Film4/TCM/ITV4/etc schedules for movies in a while. Thar be gold in them there freebie channels sometimes (when they're not repeating the same old shatner over n over)

Freelancers - The wife and I were scrolling through On Demand and came upon a debate among Haywire, Man on a Ledge, Me Again, and Salmon in Yemen (forgive me, the entire title eludes me) when we read the information on this film. Premise is Rouge cops and cartel so for an action movie it seemed solid. Then we read the stars... Robert De Niro and Forest Whitaker. With these two, we were both in. The info forgot to inform us that the lead character would be played by Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson. That bit of information would have been VERY helpful before we got into the movie.

This film was HORRIBLE. I give it 2.5 to 3 out of 10. The only shining spots of the movie were De Niro and Malcolm Goodwin (those who have seen Breakout Kings know him as Shea). Even Forest was a letdown in the movie, possibly because his role was a bad rendition of Training Day. As for the lead actor who wasn't mentioned in the description... It was painful. Like in Hostel when you saw the guy get his Achilles sliced open painful. Or even the Asian girl’s eyeball being melted painful. I understand the man’s situation, but after seeing 2 hours of 50 Cents teeth, I will never again advocate the similarities of Hilary Swank and horse faces. If you seen this movie, run from it before it prevents you from having kids... Yes I am saying that this movie is bad enough that the simple box is enough to cause castration.

Man on a Ledge - This movie I will suggest people to watch. Every preview of this movie I ever saw, never gave me any idea of what was going on in the movie... Other than Sam Worthington was on a ledge and people wanted him to jump. Upon renting it, with no expectation after having watched perhaps the worst movie I have seen since House of 1000 Corpses, I was VERY happy with the movie. Within the first 5 mins I was invested into the character and the action was well paced for my taste. New pieces of the puzzle were introduced at the proper time and I found the major faces of Worthington and Elizabeth Banks outshined the like of Edward Burns and Ed Harris who played their roles accordingly. All in all I'd give this film 7.5 out of 10 for my one time showing of the film. It kept me very entertained when I wasn't expecting very much from the film in the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone