Page 259 of 540 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249257258259260261 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 5399
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And Akbar exceeds his daily quota
    To be fair, the prequels are spectacularly shitty. They even somehow retroactively taint the other flicks with said shittiness. Except for Empire, because that movie is forever tits.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Once When I was 9, I shat myself Because I thought it was a fart.
    Left-field nugget of info of the day.

If I were to ever sig another person's post, it would have to be this one. Jebus.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    To be fair, the prequels are spectacularly shitty. They even somehow retroactively taint the other flicks with said shittiness. Except for Empire, because that movie is forever tits.
    The empire strikes back is the best Star wars movie

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The hand of Lucas at work. I might have been able to look past the added scenes to the originals before episodes 1-3 were foisted upon us. I can still recall being excited about them being made until I was forced to come to the harrowing conclusion that George Lucas was a shitty filmmaker and a worse writer. But you're right about Empire. It got even better when I heard the story about the Han Solo "I know" line. Super stuff.

The hand of Lucas at work. I might have been able to look past the added scenes to the originals before episodes 1-3 were foisted upon us. I can still recall being excited about them being made until I was forced to come to the harrowing conclusion that George Lucas was a shitty filmmaker and a worse writer.
    I love how his neck has seemingly grown proportionate to the hate levied at the prequels. Surely that can't be a coincidence.

But you're right about Empire. It got even better when I heard the story about the Han Solo "I know" line. Super stuff.
    Ooooh, do tell.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Oh, just that he was supposed to say "I love you too" but ad-libbed "I know". Lucas was apparently furious with Ford for it and wanted to shoot it again. Ford (and probably Kershner) tried to reassure Lucas that it was for the best and it wasn't until editing until George admitted that he was wrong and the line really did work. That's the gist of it anyway. I've heard/read it a couple of times now although I'm damned if I can remember where.

Blog Entries
    Oh my god, I'm finding out more stuff I didn't know now I'm looking it up. The classic line "Your tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker" line was delivered by John Ratzenberger and Treat Williams had two uncredited, separate roles in it!

Expendables 2...decent movie.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I want to spend my free time today by watching a trilogy any suggestions
    Noriko Trilogy
    Three Colours Trilogy
    Apu Trilogy
    Human Condition Trilogy
    Toy Story Trilogy

I'm watching The Raid Redemption.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.