Page 185 of 519 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 5189
    Blog Entries
    I watched Underworld yesterday, good movie but nothing fancy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Same story here.But now with the final installment of the trilogy coming up, Batman franchise would most likely be rebooted 5-6 yrs from now.So who would you prefer as the next Joker?
    My pick would be Johnny depp.
    De would be a good pick for sure. But, he's already in his 50's, I'd like to think that the series won't be rebooted for at least 10 years, and I think Depp might be too old by then.

Watched 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' last night (yeah, I'm getting into my Terminator movies these days lol).

Great movie, Schwarznegger's dry humor as the Terminator is pretty funny at times.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    De would be a good pick for sure. But, he's already in his 50's, I'd like to think that the series won't be rebooted for at least 10 years, and I think Depp might be too old by then.

Watched 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' last night (yeah, I'm getting into my Terminator movies these days lol).

Great movie, Schwarznegger's dry humor as the Terminator is pretty funny at times.
    You enjoyed Terminator 3? Wow it was by far the worst of the 4. T2 coincidentally is my favourite movie of all time.

As far as the Batman films go, I would prefer if they didn't reboot them again, maybe do what the originals did and carry on with a new director, I'm sure Oldman and Caine would stay on.

If they ever did reboot batman after Nolan has done with it, I really want to see Harley Quinn on the screen. Loved her character in the Arkham games!

We Need To Talk About Kevin.

Jeepers creepers, what an enormous cunt that Kevin guy is. I mean, he's such utter bastard that his assholery starts to becoming *repetitive* after a while. An amazingly great cinematic heel.

I dig the way in which the film explores the nature vs. nurture philosophy, and it touches on some fairly deep themes at its core. But the thing is, nearly every aspect of the plot and filmmaking was far too heavy-handed for many of those messages to truly be effective... some of the scenes that were supposed to be horrific and heart-breaking instead came off as being cartoonish and slightly amusing. The film was so unrelentlessly in my face that I unintentionally became desensitized to anything it tried to throw at me. Also doesn't help that it became fairly predictable after a while.

JOHN C. REILLY ALERT!!!

John C Reilly is in this movie.

He doesn't have nearly enough screentime and/or opportunity to flex his "AC.TING.", but Tilda Swanson and the guy who plays Kevin put on some great performances here.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    You enjoyed Terminator 3? Wow it was by far the worst of the 4. T2 coincidentally is my favourite movie of all time.

As far as the Batman films go, I would prefer if they didn't reboot them again, maybe do what the originals did and carry on with a new director, I'm sure Oldman and Caine would stay on.
    Terminator 2 is the greatest sequel ever in the history of sequels.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I'm curious, how many times have you watched Terminator 3? Because I also hated it when it was first released, but when I rewatched it a couple of times I started to realise it had some really fucking great action sequences/choreography. (with the annoying modern QUICK CUTTING SHAKY-CAM~ kept to a relative minimum)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    I'm curious, how many times have you watched Terminator 3? Because I also hated it when it was first released, but when I rewatched it a couple of times I started to realise it had some really fucking great action sequences/choreography. (with the annoying modern QUICK CUTTING SHAKY-CAM~ kept to a relative minimum)
    Once at the cinema, then once again when my mate bought the dvd, it did have some good fight sequences, it just felt lacking compared to the previous 2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Terminator 2 is the greatest sequel ever in the history of sequels.
    The Godfather part 2.

EDIT: But I do have a soft spot for Terminator 2 as it is the first I can remember watching.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    We Need To Talk About Kevin.

John C Reilly is in this movie.

He doesn't have nearly enough screentime and/or opportunity to flex his "AC.TING.", but Tilda Swanson and the guy who plays Kevin put on some great performances here.
    Tilda Swinton** is one of the best actresses alive, she was amazing in that film

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup