Page 8 of 529 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
    Friday I just finally got vol. 6 of Wolverine and the X-men, so I waited until tuesday when I had a day off and watched the whole series. It was awesome !!!! My girl was pissed !!!!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Friday I just finally got vol. 6 of Wolverine and the X-men, so I waited until tuesday when I had a day off and watched the whole series. It was awesome !!!! My girl was pissed !!!!
    Is season Two out yet, because I loved the first series. Only because I'm such a Mark for the X-Men!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

No but I can't wait until it comes out it is supposed to be about the rise of Apocolypse, (sorry it took so long to answer i noticed someone else put a link up for True Grit that movie was awesome.)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    1.) The last movies I watched were "Tokyo Gore Police" and "Vampire Girl VS. Frankenstein Girl". Both.... very.... interesting. Very interesting. To say the least.

2.) All episodes of "Wolverine And The X-Men" are available in some form or another. As IPITS said, you are on the InterWebZ.

3.) I plan on finally watching "Black Swan" on my day off coming up. I've seen clips... looks epic enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    1.) The last movies I watched were "Tokyo Gore Police" and "Vampire Girl VS. Frankenstein Girl". Both.... very.... interesting. Very interesting. To say the least.
    Tokyo Gore Police is awesome, reminds me of the old American splatter/exploitation horrors from the 70s-80s turned up a few notches (a la Planet Terror) but with a distinct Japanese flavour thrown in.

The Machine Girl is a very similar film to those, and just as good really.

Ok now I watched Into the Wild at my brother's insistance and I have to say...if you are dumb enough to go into freaking Alaska with no map, no knowledge of survival tactics, and undersupplied you are asking for trouble. I do not understand why everyone is saying how good of a movie it is, why glorify stupidity. Hell if you want to glorify stupidity watch Jackass, at least they live.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

There were some really great performances in the film. It's a little overrated, but somehow I think you missed the point. I'm sure living alone in the wilderness and survivng by planting seeds and shit is something most people fantasise about now and again. Rejecting the hecticness of modern society to find something more meaningful and pure amongst nature. But for me, that film was more about the bonds he forged with the various people he met along his journey. The kindness shown to the "supertramp" by these strangers ended up being more meaningful and pure than his ultimate goal of living in solitude in the middle of Alaska, and it ended up killing him. Tragic.

Last watched: Bloodsport (1988) starring Jean Claude Van Damme - Really cheesy 80's martial arts movie, (in a good way) complete with power ballads and lots and lots of engrish. "I BREAK YOU RIKE HOW I BREAK YOU FREN" - 7/10

@Necroyeti I understand people's desire to want to live off the land and go back to olden times, I really do; however to do it without any preparation is completely reckless and suicidal. Maybe it's just me but I've met people that have made an impact on my life and I've made decisions to completely change my life on a whim. But though it was a whim I still did my research and prepared. I feel as though if people want to go all Bear Grylls or whatever and survive in the wild, go for it, but please be properly prepared. And by the way you sig is awesome, probably my favorite AHNULD movie, I still have the 16" John Matrix action figure from when I was a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

True enough, it is quite a daft thing to do in the first place - let alone with little preparation - and definitely not something that should be emulated. I'm just not too sure that it was the intention of the director to actually glorify such a journey, bearing in mind that it was based on a real person. It's been a few years since I saw it though, maybe it was more sugar coated than I remember.

Commando is so much fun. It makes me laugh. If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too.

Off topic, but is anyone looking forward to The Green Hornet film being released next week? I generally like comic book films, but I feel completely indifferent to the trailer. Plus I just despise Seth Rogan for some unexplainable reason, and I'm talking "X-Pac heat" style burning hatred. I guess I'll probably watch it anyway though.