Page 7 of 540 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 5399
  1. #61
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    My laptop is almost never unplugged from my TV, it's the ONLY way to watch downloaded movies or run a video game emulator and shit. Plus I don't even have to get out of bed to go on the internet, I just have to lean over and grab the wireless mouse/keyboard.


  2. #62
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    My laptop is almost never unplugged from my TV, it's the ONLY way to watch downloaded movies or run a video game emulator and shit. Plus I don't even have to get out of bed to go on the internet, I just have to lean over and grab the wireless mouse/keyboard.
    That's pretty much me been ever since I discovered my laptop had an HDMI port
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #63
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,448
    Blog Entries
    1
    My computer is always on and is constantly plugged into my TV.... I don't think I've used my monitor since I got it!

    The last movie I watched was Get Him To The Greek.... It was quite funny actually.

    Also, I know it's not a film but I finally got around to watching the first episode of The Walking Dead. Not bad at all!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  4. #64
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    My computer is always on and is constantly plugged into my TV.... I don't think I've used my monitor since I got it!

    The last movie I watched was Get Him To The Greek.... It was quite funny actually.

    Also, I know it's not a film but I finally got around to watching the first episode of The Walking Dead. Not bad at all!
    Damn I was going to see Get him to the Greek in cinemas..but ended up watching Easy A.

    Last night I saw Family Guy- Stewie Griffin: The untold story, the uncut version.

  5. #65
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,448
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Damn I was going to see Get him to the Greek in cinemas..but ended up watching Easy A.

    Last night I saw Family Guy- Stewie Griffin: The untold story, the uncut version.

    Love me some Fam Guy! I watch at least two episodes a day!! Last week I watched It's A Trap which, while funny enough, is the worst of the Star Wars parodies. There's definitely worse ways to spend an hour.

    Saw Zombie Land recently as well, which inspired me to check out The Walking Dead.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  6. #66
    Law Abiding Citizen, Gerald Butler and Jamie Foxx. Very intense movie.

  7. #67
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I watch at least two episodes a day!!
    Hah so do I! Its cool that sometimes we can look at something without it having to make sense and laugh.

  8. #68
    Last movie I watched was Tropic Thunder for the 1000th time cause I love that movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  9. #69
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,448
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Bischoff View Post
    Law Abiding Citizen, Gerald Butler and Jamie Foxx. Very intense movie.
    I was talking about this film to a friend like, an hour ago! I thought it was brilliant, but I wasn't too fond of the ending.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Hah so do I! Its cool that sometimes we can look at something without it having to make sense and laugh.
    Peter always makes sense to me lol

    Some people don't like the cutaway scenes but I think it wouldn't be the same without them.

    Stewie "ugh, that was almost worse than the time Mother Terresa O.D'd in my car"... Priceless!

  10. #70
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Peter always makes sense to me lol

    Some people don't like the cutaway scenes but I think it wouldn't be the same without them.

    Stewie "ugh, that was almost worse than the time Mother Terresa O.D'd in my car"... Priceless!
    Yeah its just one big comedy act with jokes, and thats what I like about it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.