Page 352 of 541 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342350351352353354 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 5403
  1. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Actors that only have one character:

    Seth Rogan

    Who you got?
    Sandler

    Kevin James

    David Spade

    Chris Rock

    The Rock

    Rob Schneider




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #3512
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'm actually the opposite.

    I thought it was good but not as much as people give credit for.
    Matter of opinion. I thought it was a decent movie and lived up to the hype
     

  3. #3513
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Mallrats. Watched it today. Cool seeing so many actors I enjoy watching when they were younger
     

  4. #3514
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,378
    Blog Entries
    6
    I thought it was interesting that Judd Apatow decided to explore the Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann characters from Knocked Up, in This Is 40.

    I just found this other movie Carrey is in which I will watch, largely due to the extended cast -http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0790628/

  5. #3515
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,378
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Sandler

    Kevin James

    David Spade

    Chris Rock

    The Rock

    Rob Schneider
    Hahaha so true. I like the way you slipped The Rock there into the cast of Grown Ups. Sandler couldn't even escape being Sandler in Spanglish, which was a good movie.

  6. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hahaha so true. I like the way you slipped The Rock there into the cast of Grown Ups. Sandler couldn't even escape being Sandler in Spanglish, which was a good movie.
    Yeah i had to mix it a little bit also

    Luke Wilson




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #3517
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,378
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah i had to mix it a little bit also

    Luke Wilson
    Owen Wilson

    Ben Stiller

  8. #3518
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Owen Wilson

    Ben Stiller
    I agree with Ben Stiller funny that most of them are comedians.

    But Owen is a guy that i've seen him in different roles too

    Van Damme and

    the king of the same character is...

    Steven Seagal




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Owen Wilson

    Ben Stiller
    Will Farrell

    Jimmy Fallon

    Mike Meyers


    Why am I stuck on the SNL cast?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #3520
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,378
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I agree with Ben Stiller funny that most of them are comedians.

    But Owen is a guy that i've seen him in different roles too

    Van Damme and

    the king of the same character is...

    Steven Seagal
    Please point out to me where Owen Wilson played anything but Owen Wilson. From Wes Anderson movies to Drillbit Taylor to The Darjeeling Limited, he's always the same to me. Not that I don't find him entertaining to a degree.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.