Page 349 of 539 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339347348349350351 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5383
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No idea why I put off watching Thor for so long, that film be damn good!

I saw the movie in 3D and hated it (long story short, my father in law took me to the 3D version on my birthday so my wife could set up my surprise party) because I had an insufferable migraine thanks to the film. I re-watched the film right before the release of the Avengers and was very pleased. Minus the Incredible Hulk fiasco, I enjoyed all the films leading into Avengers (amazingly, Capt. America was one of my favorites. Go figure, huh). I really hope that the Ruffalo version of Bruce Banner hits the screen soon because he did excellent in that role to me.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Bradley Cooper also, I didn't see him going down this route.

Cooper was another one who I was on the fence about. I liked his role in He's Just Not That Into You and on Nip/Tuck as Aidan but after the Hangover (and shortly after the wonderfully horrible All About Steve and The A-Team); I didn't know where else he could go. I watched Limitless (which I still think is a better movie than many give it credit for) and saw that he had that on screen magnetism that makes people pay attention to his every movement. It's something that can be a death note for the wrong actor or a saving grace for another. I hope he's a little wiser in his movie selections because he has that look that screams leading role, but I am not sure how wide his range is as an overall actor.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I saw the movie in 3D and hated it (long story short, my father in law took me to the 3D version on my birthday so my wife could set up my surprise party) because I had an insufferable migraine thanks to the film. I re-watched the film right before the release of the Avengers and was very pleased. Minus the Incredible Hulk fiasco, I enjoyed all the films leading into Avengers (amazingly, Capt. America was one of my favorites. Go figure, huh). I really hope that the Ruffalo version of Bruce Banner hits the screen soon because he did excellent in that role to me.

Cooper was another one who I was on the fence about. I liked his role in He's Just Not That Into You and on Nip/Tuck as Aidan but after the Hangover (and shortly after the wonderfully horrible All About Steve and The A-Team); I didn't know where else he could go. I watched Limitless (which I still think is a better movie than many give it credit for) and saw that he had that on screen magnetism that makes people pay attention to his every movement. It's something that can be a death note for the wrong actor or a saving grace for another. I hope he's a little wiser in his movie selections because he has that look that screams leading role, but I am not sure how wide his range is as an overall actor.
    If I had to say, Limitless is my favourite movie!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

If I had to say, Limitless is my favourite movie!

While not my favorite of all time, it is one that I can re-watch and still enjoy; Which is real hard for me to do with movies these days thanks to ultimately pessimistic view the interwebs has bestowed upon my movie watching abilities. Too many websites, who think they are the all be it all judge (Dredd Style) of what you should enjoy in a movie, either set unrealistic expectations of how enjoyable a film should be, or bury it so low that someone who enjoyed the film becomes subject to ridicule for having their own opinion. Ah, it's the way of life with all things I guess; I still catch flack for enjoying Collateral

Yes, that is my butthurtitis coming out - It was one of Tom Cruise's few roles I enjoyed, dammit!!!

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    While not my favorite of all time, it is one that I can re-watch and still enjoy; Which is real hard for me to do with movies these days thanks to ultimately pessimistic view the interwebs has bestowed upon my movie watching abilities. Too many websites, who think they are the all be it all judge (Dredd Style) of what you should enjoy in a movie, either set unrealistic expectations of how enjoyable a film should be, or bury it so low that someone who enjoyed the film becomes subject to ridicule for having their own opinion. Ah, it's the way of life with all things I guess; I still catch flack for enjoying Collateral

Yes, that is my butthurtitis coming out - It was one of Tom Cruise's few roles I enjoyed, dammit!!!
    Well it's my favourite at least atm.

Blog Entries

How can you get flack for enjoying Collateral? That's a straight-out good movie.

Few roles.Cruise had some great movies over the years

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

I'm actually the opposite.

I thought it was good but not as much as people give credit for.

Black Ninja!
    I'm actually the opposite.

I thought it was good but not as much as people give credit for.
    Get off of the crack Akbar, it's destroying you...

Blog Entries
    Get off of the crack Akbar, it's destroying you...
    Take it easy Billy, I still enjoyed the film.

You seem like a fanboy of it though, which that film has a lot of.

Black Ninja!
    Take it easy Billy, I still enjoyed the film.

You seem like a fanboy of it though, which that film has a lot of.
    lol ... being taken seriously on the internets...