Page 340 of 519 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 5189
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    See I was kind of on the other side of the fence with Avatar. The ridiculous amount of hype that film got put me right off it from the get go. Amazing special effects, the 3D is brilliant, James Cameron is a visionary yadda yadda yadda. Fuck right off 'Dances With Smurfs in Ferngully' fuck right off. Once the hype had all died down though, and I actually gave it a chance and sat down to watch it, I thoroughly enjoyed it
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Same here. It was an amazing movie to watch in 3D, and I am not a big fan of 3D.

It seems as if we all took a similar approach in allowing time and others opinions of the film to pass before watching it. I heard from SO many this was a revolution in how films should be made and it made me want to see it even less. People's opinions (especially those who I value their opinion on movie very highly) tend to sway me one direction or the other before I even see it. With films like this one, I Am Legend, and The Departed, I had to allow enough time to pass before I watched it so I could make my own judgments as to if I enjoyed it or not.

To the 3D aspect, I imagine it would be some sort of magical to view this film that way, but I can't do it. ALL 3D programming causes a migraine, and regardless of how good to excellent a movie is, I don't want to lay motionless in a dark room for 6 hours after watching a film.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Anybody here seen In Time or Seven Psychopaths? And if so, are they worth watching?
    Haven't seen Seven Psychopaths yet but want to. In Time was decent. It's not something that you'll remember 10 years from now, but I'd say if you don't have anything else to watch, it's worth it

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Haven't seen Seven Psychopaths yet but want to. In Time was decent. It's not something that you'll remember 10 years from now, but I'd say if you don't have anything else to watch, it's worth it
    I'm gonna watch it tonight

I've been waiting for a long time to watch it

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    See I was kind of on the other side of the fence with Avatar. The ridiculous amount of hype that film got put me right off it from the get go. Amazing special effects, the 3D is brilliant, James Cameron is a visionary yadda yadda yadda. Fuck right off 'Dances With Smurfs in Ferngully' fuck right off. Once the hype had all died down though, and I actually gave it a chance and sat down to watch it, I thoroughly enjoyed it
    My experience was exactly the same. I tend to do this with most movies people rave about - I was the same with E.T. So much so that I didn't see it for 20 years and it's been a pattern for me ever since, although I don't leave it so long now. I found Avatar good to watch, if somewhat contrived and corny in many places.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    My experience was exactly the same. I tend to do this with most movies people rave about - I was the same with E.T. So much so that I didn't see it for 20 years and it's been a pattern for me ever since, although I don't leave it so long now. I found Avatar good to watch, if somewhat contrived and corny in many places.
    That will probably be how long it will be before I watch Good Will Hunting. It has been out since 1998; I have still yet to watch it or stop hearing people tell me to watch it because of how remarkably good it is. It is why with movies that look interesting to me, I go out of my way to avoid conversing about them, once they are released. I really like the trailer for Broken City, but once it comes out, I will avoid talking about it (as best I can) until I watch it for myself.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

That's good to hear, I am a big Rockwell fan. You think he'll garner any awards for it perhaps? He's been around forever but is still greatly underrated in my opinion.
    I'd say there's almost no chance of that happening, as the movie has largely been forgotten already and has little to no buzz going in to awards season. Doesn't matter much, though, because all that shit is completely bogus.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'd say there's almost no chance of that happening, as the movie has largely been forgotten already and has little to no buzz going in to awards season. Doesn't matter much, though, because all that shit is completely bogus.
    The benefit of the awards is more attention and acclaim from regular fans and roles. It's almost like a necessary evil for progression in the industry.

The benefit of the awards is more attention and acclaim from regular fans and roles. It's almost like a necessary evil for progression in the industry.
    Fortunately for Rockwell, he's been a guy that has managed to be steadily employed while staying off everyone's radar for a couple of decades now. He doesn't need any of that shit.

I've actually had a drink with the guy before, and he's just as awesome as you would think. Really funny, interesting dude.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Fortunately for Rockwell, he's been a guy that has managed to be steadily employed while staying off everyone's radar for a couple of decades now. He doesn't need any of that shit.

I've actually had a drink with the guy before, and he's just as awesome as you would think. Really funny, interesting dude.
    Jealous!

What's your favourite Rockwell role(s)? I tend to lean towards Welcome To Collinwood and Matchstick Men, which despite a lot of opinion I've heard, I really liked.