Page 313 of 520 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 5196
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Sorry Wade, or Spencer...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Paranormal Activity 4:

Why do I keep doing this to myself? Last time it was Devil Inside, now this garbage.

No redeeming features at all: 0/5

Let's hope Sinister can restore my good horror movie faith.
    Sinister is a good movie, but it's an amazing movie when you compare it to the shambolic PA4.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

A documentary based off of a stand up comedians joke about Morgan Spurlongs documentary 'Super Size Me'. Instead of McDonalds, he smokes weed for 30 days. Now, I don't smoke weed (anymore) and I havent for about six years. But in my late teens early 20's I was a pretty hardcore stoner. In my prime I wouldn't of even considered this a challenge. 30 days? lol, fucking lightweight!!

There was honestly no real point to thefilm though? I mean he did some medical tests and whatnot throughout but the conclusion was just, guy who clearly enjoys a smoke, smokes for 30 days and enjoys it. SCIENCE!!!! The most interesting thing I took from it though was your stance on medical marijuana. Dude was from California where medicinal pot is legal, but it's still completely illegal at federal level. There was loads of dispensaries where sale of medicinal is legal, but then there was a section where the DEA went on some sort of crusade and shut a load of them down. I thought that was pretty ridiculous. Make your mind up??????

Blog Entries
    Amazing amazing documentary by Mark Cousins with Channel 4/More 4 on the history of film.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

A documentary based off of a stand up comedians joke about Morgan Spurlongs documentary 'Super Size Me'. Instead of McDonalds, he smokes weed for 30 days. Now, I don't smoke weed (anymore) and I havent for about six years. But in my late teens early 20's I was a pretty hardcore stoner. In my prime I wouldn't of even considered this a challenge. 30 days? lol, fucking lightweight!!

There was honestly no real point to thefilm though? I mean he did some medical tests and whatnot throughout but the conclusion was just, guy who clearly enjoys a smoke, smokes for 30 days and enjoys it. SCIENCE!!!! The most interesting thing I took from it though was your stance on medical marijuana. Dude was from California where medicinal pot is legal, but it's still completely illegal at federal level. There was loads of dispensaries where sale of medicinal is legal, but then there was a section where the DEA went on some sort of crusade and shut a load of them down. I thought that was pretty ridiculous. Make your mind up??????
    How much weed did he smoke a day?

It didn't give you a specific amount, but he did smoke all day from waking up to going to sleep.

Blog Entries
    It didn't give you a specific amount, but he did smoke all day from waking up to going to sleep.
    Did he mention what kind of weed?

Went into this expecting it to be a dumb horror comedy. I underestimated it, it was a lot better than I thought it was gonna be. It turns the tired old cabin in the woods horrors clichés on it's head. The backwoods hillbillies become the protagonists and the group of teenagers become the antagonists. Sure, it still has all the slapstick gore you would expect from this sub-genre but it was nice to see it have a message, be yourself and don't judge people at face value. Good fun movie, I really enjoyed it

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!

Went into this expecting it to be a dumb horror comedy. I underestimated it, it was a lot better than I thought it was gonna be. It turns the tired old cabin in the woods horrors clichés on it's head. The backwoods hillbillies become the protagonists and the group of teenagers become the antagonists. Sure, it still has all the slapstick gore you would expect from this sub-genre but it was nice to see it have a message, be yourself and don't judge people at face value. Good fun movie, I really enjoyed it
    I cant see the pic. What is the movie?

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    I cant see the pic. What is the movie?
    Sounds like 'Tucker & Dale vs Evil'