Page 296 of 523 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 5224
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    This is actually the first I'm hearing of Surfer Dude.
    Really? I'm going to assume you've looked it up by the time I write this. It was universally panned, pretty much.

Yeah, he's been good to great in stuff like A Time to Kill, Edtv, Dazed & Confused, Contact, Lone Star, U-571, Frailty, The Lincoln Lawyer, Bernie, and even on Eastbound & Down. Granted, all of those movies aren't the best (I do love me some Frailty, though) but he did his job well in all of 'em. His decision to cash those paychecks by phoning-it-in on Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker flicks just seemed to make people forget that he's actually not a joke.
    These are the top three movies for me that involve MM. He did excellent in all three and I was really impressed with his work in U-571.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    These are the top three movies for me that involve MM. He did excellent in all three and I was really impressed with his work in U-571.
    Are you aware of Surfer, Dude?

I remember reading some stuff about Killer Joe upon it's release here, and if I recall, I think they were mentioning McConaughey's performance as award nomination worthy.

Killer Joe got a pretty limited release over here aswell, from what I'm aware of. Playing mainly at the arthouse type of cinema. I missed it, but my parents actually caught it at their local, I think they really enjoyed it. In fact, when I think about it, they regularly visit their local independent type cinema. Couple of avant-garde indie kids at heart. Crazzzzzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Really? I'm going to assume you've looked it up by the time I write this. It was universally panned, pretty much.
    Haha. Yeah, I just looked it up and it actually has a 0% on the tomatometer (which is a review aggregator), which is an incredibly rare distinction. Sort of makes me want to check it out.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Are you aware of Surfer, Dude?
    No I am not. I am now though, so it and the Killer Joe are now on my list to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I remember reading some stuff about Killer Joe upon it's release here, and if I recall, I think they were mentioning McConaughey's performance as award nomination worthy.

Killer Joe got a pretty limited release over here aswell, from what I'm aware of. Playing mainly at the arthouse type of cinema. I missed it, but my parents actually caught it at their local, I think they really enjoyed it. In fact, when I think about it, they regularly visit their local independent type cinema. Couple of avant-garde indie kids at heart. Crazzzzzzy.
    Yeah, mi madre is like that, and she's 60. I can even take stuff like Drive and The Raid over to the house to watch with her and she totally digs it.

Blog Entries
    Haha. Yeah, I just looked it up and it actually has a 0% on the tomatometer (which is a review aggregator), which is an incredibly rare distinction. Sort of makes me want to check it out.
    Haha. It's certainly not as good as say, Giant or The Departed but not really as bad as they made out. And it has Woody Harrelson.

Yeah, mi madre is like that, and she's 60. I can even take stuff like Drive and The Raid over to the house to watch with her and she totally digs it.
    Drive, my mum would probably really get alot out of. The Raid, I don't know if it's fully her cup of tea, she'd watch it with my dad. The last couple of films I watched with her were The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (US), which we enjoyed, and The Thing (2011). Yeah I know, The Thing; not a great choice, she wasn't impressed.

Haha. It's certainly not as good as say, Giant or The Departed but not really as bad as they made out. And it has Woody Harrelson.
    That's all I needed to hear; I'll watch him in anything.