Page 256 of 540 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246254255256257258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5399
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    But if you've already seen them, what do you need me to recommend them to you for? Just watch a trilogy you like.

That's great and all, but the Elm St. flicks aren't a trilogy, and I thought that's what you were looking for.

Then again, there are only like 3 of them worth watching out of the ten or so that they made, so I guess you could kind of assemble your own trilogy or whatever. Still, though, we seem to be moving goal-posts.
    I didn't said i will watch Nightmare on Elm Street,i just said i like it more than Evil Dead

And yeah i know i already watched them but i'm trying to think a good trilogy to watch and i can't.Its like my brain is frozen or something

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I know. He tries his hand from time to time but the guy is a TV actor through and through. Which is fine.
    I like the guy and i want to see him playing in bigger movies

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I know all of this, but I was just trying to come up with something a little more interesting than, say, the LOTR movies or the Matrix or whatever other stuff that most everyone has already seen.
    I'm just conversatin' Ape! You'll see I was trying to think outside the box a few pages ago too....although admittedly with less than spectacular results. haha I'm doing this thing where I am actively NOT Google searching stuff lately and relying on my brain. !

Blog Entries
    Let me guess: the other 2 movies needed more hammer fights, huh?
    Dont be silly... They needed more teeth pulling.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You refer to Star Wars as if it's one movie. Which parts of the franchise are you referring to or do you mean all 6?

You want to know boring sci-fi movies, try watching Star Trek: The Motion Picture or The Black Hole
    The first 3, so the ones made in the 70's.

And don't worry, all Star Trek movies were boring to me.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I didn't said i will watch Nightmare on Elm Street,i just said i like it more than Evil Dead
    If you're talking about the one with Jackie Earle Haley, I'm fully prepared to ban the bejesus out of you.

And yeah i know i already watched them but i'm trying to think a good trilogy to watch and i can't.Its like my brain is frozen or something
    You should really consider stepping out of your comfort zone and trying some new shit out. Might not hurt to expand your scope a little bit.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

The first 3, so the ones made in the 70's.

And don't worry, all Star Trek movies were boring to me.
    The first three were better than the other 3

Oh akbar....

If you're talking about the one with Jackie Earle Haley, I'm fully prepared to ban the bejesus out of you.

You should really consider stepping out of your comfort zone and trying some new shit out. Might not hurt to expand your scope a little bit.
    I do that mate,i watch as many movies(all type of movies) as i can even if i don't like the trailer

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I like the guy and i want to see him playing in bigger movies
    He's like Matthew Modine. Couldn't quite believe I was watching him in The Dark Knight Rises. Good though. I've nothing against Wylie, I just happen to think that the trend of movie actors moving into TV a lot more easily nowadays is a good thing. Some people just aren't cut out to be movie stars. Plenty can be actors and in an ensemble movie cast do a good job but they wouldn't be able to carry many movies on their own. Some people, like Bruce Willis have been able to transition from TV to being a movie star. Others, like David Caruso, cannot (Jade anyone?). An actor can still be a big fish on TV - which is a much bigger pond these days too.

Blog Entries
    The first three were better than the other 3
    All 6 were pretty shit really, the soundtrack was good though.

Dun Dunn dadadannn daa dadann...something like that. Lol