Page 252 of 541 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242250251252253254 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 5403
    And i do have great sense of humor but is Cyprus not Mypos we are real

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    See, that's my bad. The egocentric American in me just immediately assumes everyone speaks English, so I need to keep that in mind for the future.

For realz, though: Don't ever hold back if you have something you want to say to me. I know I can give everyone a hard time, but it's all in good fun and I can assure you that it comes from a good place.
    Haha, i speak English but not like you.You have to be writer or something?Books probably not maybe tv shows,ha?

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    But you're like the Teflon Don, though. I've got mad respect for that.

Not an insult, Akbro. The FEDs always had a hard time getting charges to stick to John Gotti, kind of like how everything rolls right off your back. That's a good thing.

Man, tough crowd tonight. I think I'm going to go get stoned.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Oh, yeah, Rob-I caught The Snowtown Murders the other night- I think it might have just been Snowtown around your way, but I'm not sure- and I was wondering if you had seen it.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Not an insult, Akbro. The FEDs always had a hard time getting charges to stick to John Gotti, kind of like how everything rolls right off your back. That's a good thing.

Man, tough crowd tonight. I think I'm going to go get stoned.
    I should've guessed John Gotti... I thought you was talking about Rick Ross haha

Fuck me, save me a spliff.

Blog Entries
    Oh, yeah, Rob-I caught The Snowtown Murders the other night- I think it might have just been Snowtown around your way, but I'm not sure- and I was wondering if you had seen it.
    Not sure I'm game to respond Ape, you seem to be doing your ritualistic, put-'em-to-the-sword bit today.

I'm quite familiar with the actual story but have not seen this version. I've seen many reenactments on True Crime type shows however. Some truly sick individuals wouldn't you say? Snowtown is in South Australia, just a few hundred KMs from where I live now. Would you recommend watching it?

I want to spend my free time today by watching a trilogy any suggestions

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    You've got a point there, I wish everyone else was like that... It's the Internet, just say fuck it and keep doing your thing, too many people get emotional about little things said by users who they've never met and the users have no idea who you really are so you shouldn't be taking their judgement of you so seriously unless you're that insecure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I want to spend my free time today by watching a trilogy any suggestions
    The Transporter? The Lost Boys? The Librarian? Hmmmm....