Page 234 of 541 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224232233234235236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5401
    So I caught Pandorum on cable last night after watching Impact. I remember loving the film when it first came out. I am a big supporter of Ben Foster (I love his roles in Hostage, The MEchanic, and 3:10 to Yuma) and Dennis Quaid always has the potential to make a movie interesting. After rewatching this film (edited of course) I will say that I found that it was still quite as entertaining as it was the first time. I have been on a sci-fy kick lately so that might be part of it, but I will say that having been a big fan of Event Horizon, this movie has a better "re-watchability" than what EH had. I found that when trying to re-watch Horizon, I was easily distracted or just stopped it half way into it. It had such an intense feeling the first go round that once you know the story, it makes the rewatch such a let down.

I didn't have this feeling with Pandorum. I found myself just as interested (if not more so) to see the depth that went into the theory of the movie and how the "creatures" came to be aboard the ship. The tense parts of the movie, of course, weren't as tense the second go round but it still had moments of good suspense, even with the knowledge of what happens next. Has anyone else seen this film? If so, what are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    The last movie I watched was around a month ago and it was Ice Age 4: Continental Drift.

Yes, I know. How childish of me. But it was :/
    It isn't i seen it too

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    It isn't i seen it too
    It's good to know the girls have seen it, haha!
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Blog Entries
    Last movie I watched was this shit film on BBC Two. Just watched it cause I got bored. Basically about a man who is going out with a girl, and he dumps her to go out with another girl. The other girl finds another man and then the guy is left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Last movie I watched was this shit film on BBC Two. Just watched it cause I got bored. Basically about a man who is going out with a girl, and he dumps her to go out with another girl. The other girl finds another man and then the guy is left alone.
    HAHA, that sounds miserable. And you watched the whole thing? You must have been really bored.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So I caught Pandorum on cable last night after watching Impact. I remember loving the film when it first came out. I am a big supporter of Ben Foster (I love his roles in Hostage, The MEchanic, and 3:10 to Yuma) and Dennis Quaid always has the potential to make a movie interesting. After rewatching this film (edited of course) I will say that I found that it was still quite as entertaining as it was the first time. I have been on a sci-fy kick lately so that might be part of it, but I will say that having been a big fan of Event Horizon, this movie has a better "re-watchability" than what EH had. I found that when trying to re-watch Horizon, I was easily distracted or just stopped it half way into it. It had such an intense feeling the first go round that once you know the story, it makes the rewatch such a let down.

I didn't have this feeling with Pandorum. I found myself just as interested (if not more so) to see the depth that went into the theory of the movie and how the "creatures" came to be aboard the ship. The tense parts of the movie, of course, weren't as tense the second go round but it still had moments of good suspense, even with the knowledge of what happens next. Has anyone else seen this film? If so, what are your thoughts?
    Ben Foster has been on my 'next big thing' list for some time now. If you haven't seen it, check him out in Alpha Dog. Also another great actor of his ilk is Clifton Collins Jr.

Clifton Collins Jr. is a fucking chameleon. Love that dude.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Clifton Collins Jr. is a fucking chameleon. Love that dude.
    I know, right? I first saw him years ago in this semi-cult stoner film, The Stoned Age. Thought it was funny that he was the only one who went on from that movie - but not surprised none of the other actors did

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ben Foster has been on my 'next big thing' list for some time now. If you haven't seen it, check him out in Alpha Dog. Also another great actor of his ilk is Clifton Collins Jr.

I wnet to see Alpha Dog, but a lot of it escapes me as I was very distracted when I first watched it... After all, me and my wife were dating at the time. It is definately a movie I want to go back and watch as I have heard that it was a very good film.

As for Foster, I liked him since the first time I saw Hostage. He definately plays a GREAT psychotic role which I think fits him well. I am interested to see what's next in line for him as well. He is one of those people I will go out of my way to watch his movies, regardless of expectations. Much like Statham I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    HAHA, that sounds miserable. And you watched the whole thing? You must have been really bored.
    That's what happens when you're bored to death, lol.