Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kofi Kingston

Blog Entries

Kofi Kingston

How is this dude not on the wrestlemania card? He's out there every week putting someone over working his ass off. I mean fucking tensai has just made it into the card, where's the justice? Would it really be be that difficult to make the intercontinental match a triple threat, or better still add Cesaro to it and make it a fatal 4 way with 2 falls for both titles. I'm hoping for this or at least a match against Cesaro on the Pre show. I'm thinking kofi may do something similar to what r-truth did a few years ago, when he was not on the wrestlemania card but came out on the next raw and turned heel and got a big push. Whatever happens they have to do something with him, I can understand leaving Christian and r-truth off this year because they have been injured and can start afresh once the new wrestling year begins, but kofi has not been injured and is out there every week, it just does not seem fair. Rant over

Quote Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
    How is this dude not on the wrestlemania card? He's out there every week putting someone over working his ass off. I mean fucking tensai has just made it into the card, where's the justice? Would it really be be that difficult to make the intercontinental match a triple threat, or better still add Cesaro to it and make it a fatal 4 way with 2 falls for both titles. I'm hoping for this or at least a match against Cesaro on the Pre show. I'm thinking kofi may do something similar to what r-truth did a few years ago, when he was not on the wrestlemania card but came out on the next raw and turned heel and got a big push. Whatever happens they have to do something with him, I can understand leaving Christian and r-truth off this year because they have been injured and can start afresh once the new wrestling year begins, but kofi has not been injured and is out there every week, it just does not seem fair. Rant over
    I like Kofi, but I don't think he's good enough to have a one on one match at Wrestlemania. I think its his gimmick, but until he gets more vicious I don't think he will really be big enough to have a major Wrestlemania feud.

Though I agree I think Cesaro should have had a match at Wrestlemania. So maybe a preshow match with Cesaro Vs Kingston will do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I like Kofi, but I don't think he's good enough to have a one on one match at Wrestlemania. I think its his gimmick, but until he gets more vicious I don't think he will really be big enough to have a major Wrestlemania feud.

Though I agree I think Cesaro should have had a match at Wrestlemania. So maybe a preshow match with Cesaro Vs Kingston will do.
    I think I've seen that Cesaro might defend against Truth on the pre-show actually.

While it's a shame that Kingston might be off the card, there's will always be some that miss out that perhaps deserve a place on the card. It's just the way it is.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think I've seen that Cesaro might defend against Truth on the pre-show actually.

While it's a shame that Kingston might be off the card, there's will always be some that miss out that perhaps deserve a place on the card. It's just the way it is.
    Maybe they'll have some kind of Battle Royal before the show, and the winner faces Cesaro during the PPV. I doubt it, but it could work. But then again I doubt that match will have no time if does happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Maybe they'll have some kind of Battle Royal before the show, and the winner faces Cesaro during the PPV. I doubt it, but it could work. But then again I doubt that match will have no time if does happen.
    I can see that happening. But like you said, the amount of time that match would have would likely be diminished. Especially given that they're already considering dropping the AJ vs Kaitlyn match because of how much time Rock vs Cena, Punk vs Taker, HHH vs Lesnar and ADR vs Swagger will likely take up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I can see that happening. But like you said, the amount of time that match would have would likely be diminished. Especially given that they're already considering dropping the AJ vs Kaitlyn match because of how much time Rock vs Cena, Punk vs Taker, HHH vs Lesnar and ADR vs Swagger will likely take up.
    Yea which is fine with me. I much rather have all quality matches, then have them cut short.

Pre-Show match.

Probably against Cesaro for the U.S. title.

How do you watch the pre show in the uk

Quote Originally Posted by walldo 3:16 View Post

Not sure. Here in the states we watch it on WWE.com as they play it for free before the PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by walldo 3:16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Not sure. Here in the states we watch it on WWE.com as they play it for free before the PPV.
    WWE's youtube channel.