Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Castanedaa99 View Post
    IF Vince did turn Cena heel, which is what a lot of us would like to see, would we then be cheering for Cena because he is heel? Therefore, making this turn pointless? Don't get me wrong, I think a heel turn is needed for a fresh take on the Cena character. But we sometimes forget that if Vince hears cheers he likes to make those characters face. Would this be the case?
    No. We the people (lol) WANT to boo Cena. Turning him heel would just make everyone (kids and females alike) boo him as well as all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Tailbait View Post
    Not necessarily - In my opinion, he would continued to be booed but his character would change and offer something different as opposed to always be a shouting promo about how he is in the fight of this life, is an underdog, needs to overcome the odds, win the big one etc.

It may not be the case that people want him to turn heel, which will evoke different crowd reactions - but it's something fresh. Look a Punk. He get applauded (I am a fan) by the IWC but the common fans at Raw still boo him, with the few exceptions of CM Punk chants and him appearing in Chicago. I liked him as a face, but I like him more as a heel because it is different. That said, I think the 'E' need CM Punk to be a top face carrying the company, as he has been doing, if there would ever be a possibility of Cena turning.

Think about it...aside from the Rock, who other than Cena is really a Top, relevant face at the moment?
    Umm, Sheamus? Ryback? Orton? Alberto Del Rio? Chris Jericho?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Sheamus???
    In my opinion, not all that relevant or "hot" at the moment. Of Course, the potential is there for him to return to what he was previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No. We the people (lol) WANT to boo Cena. Turning him heel would just make everyone (kids and females alike) boo him as well as all of us.

Umm, Sheamus? Ryback? Orton? Alberto Del Rio? Chris Jericho?
    And which one of these guys are strong enough and relevant enough right now to be the top draw, to be their own brand and carry the WWE?

-- Vince McMahon seems to be more open to a John Cena heel turn than he has before based on the disappointing reaction his promo received on this week’s Raw. While everyone is used to the mixed reaction, the “boring” chants caused concern.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...lemania-lesnar

I still don't think it's going to happen, but never say never, (unless your saying never say never).

If Cena turns heel he might get a big pop the first couple of times but after that I think the people who boo him now would just go quiet and the mums and kids would be the ones booing. As for Big Johnny I'll be interested to see what part he plays on Sunday but I don't think he'll be teaming with Cena any time soon.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    With 38 make a wish kids going to be there, I highly doubt the wwe would turn their hero into a heel. That does not mean the storyline with Johnny ace is bad. I found it enjoyable to watch. But it probably won't happen.

Well at least we are not the only people over here seeing this.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ter-prediction

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    With 38 make a wish kids going to be there, I highly doubt the wwe would turn their hero into a heel. That does not mean the storyline with Johnny ace is bad. I found it enjoyable to watch. But it probably won't happen.
    That's what i was thinking he is to deep into the Make A Wish foundation to turn heel.

Blog Entries
    John can do something to distract cRock, and that way Duane doesn't have to lose completely clean, since he's probably not down with the latter anyway. Even sets up a rubber match at the next big PPV. Thrice In A Lifetime?
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

based on what information could you even POSSIBLY suggest turning cena would increase ratings?

he is number 1 in merch, the number 1 guy on the talk show/radio circuit, and draws more people to arenas than anyone.

john and vince are too smart. parents would not want their kids to cheer for a cheating heel, and they have no one anywhere CLOSE to being the number 2 face.

i really wish people would stop trying to recreate bash 96...get over it.