Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

A really interesting wrestlemania after prediction

Funny every year, my family and friends over here thinks that this is the year Cena is turning. I must admit it smells lately like the vintage formula of a heel turn, finally. Could we be disappointed? Of course. Here were 3 predictions. First was the prediction that has been stated before about the shield surrounding the ring, tossing the brass knucks to Cena for the win. That is my prediction. The next one, was Cena losing then going ape sh*t, hitting the Rock with the belt, ripping down signs, pushing down the cameraman. Basically throwing a fit. Those 2 predictions are pretty typical.

But here's one the old man here gave that I have not read anywhere and was really interesting. Cena wins by putting his foot on the ropes or holding tights. Next night on RAW Cena has a new advocate/mgr, kind of like Punk has with Heyman. That advocate and mouthpeice before Cena decides the people are worthy to see him, is none other than John Laurinatis.

You can't have a ppv or a show without your franchise player. Show some respect....for John Cena. Read it in Big Johnny's voice.

Now that would be some heel heat and a half.

I thought it was a cool prediction, so I just wanted to share it. Fire away....

Normal Member
    That is incredible honestly the best prediction ever.... Just kidding.. Wont happen, Cena = Money.. Cena is WWE's version of walt disney. All them children and women spending money on merch. New T-shirt every other month. Vince aint stupid.
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

I like it, minus John Laurinatis. I don't like Big Johnny other than to be there to get mocked into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    That is incredible honestly the best prediction ever.... Just kidding.. Wont happen, Cena = Money.. Cena is WWE's version of walt disney. All them children and women spending money on merch. New T-shirt every other month. Vince aint stupid.
    Never say never

If a heel turn happened those cheers and boos would be reversed. So would prob merch sales. People who booed him before, would buy after a heel turn.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 03-27-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Never say never

If a heel turn happened those cheers and boos would be reversed. So would prob merch sales. People who booed him before, would buy after a heel turn.
    Everyone wins?

That is actually very interesting prediction!

I have my doubts about it but who knows!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Not to sound like a completely broken record, but it will not happen. I, myself, have thought if there was EVER a perfect time for Cena to turn heel, it would be at 'Mania against The Rock for the WWE Championship. Adding John Lauriniaitis as his new manager would be EPIC. There are some signs though that Cena may turn heel. Take the change in look of the WWE Championship belt. The "Spinner" signfied the Era of John Cena. Now it's changed. He has spoke of how he absolutely needs this win against The Rock, and that the loss last year has "haunted" him. But, face facts. WWE will continue pushing their creative direction to "PG" and "Uber Family Friendly" with Cena as the good-boy Superman. I agree with you all, though, who say that Cena is stale. People (who aren't kids) who says Cena is not stale are kidding themselves on.

Everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - on the roster would be turned Heel by WWE before John Cena ever does. I have heard that he would be interested in a heel turn; but only if it was good for business, and the WWE was in a different place.

Some people are wondering "When Cena wins the WWE Title...who willl he face next?" Cena has pretty much done a program with everyone on the roster. So it is likely Cena may enter in a program with Daniel Bryan (whom I believe will turn heel after breaking away from Kane), or re-ignite his rivalry with the newly heeled-up Randy Orton (in which the WWE would probably take a step back in time. Yawn), Mark Henry, or even a Heel Ryback.

Who knows.

As for the next person on the roster who could be the next face, and usher in a new era for WWE, eventually?

I say...Roman Reigns.

I understand the naysayers saying "Cena will never turn" stand point with popularity and merch sales. I was one of these people until recently with Ryback becoming more and more of the fan fav.

But just in my defense of never say never, not to mention Hogan's heel turn, was much more surprising when the WWE decided to turn Austin and have him align with Vince during one of the wrestlemanias. I thought there was no way they were going to turn Austin. He sold to much merch being anti establishment. If I remember correctly it didn't hurt his merch sales or drawing power at all. So it happens. And if it does, those who say never will be eating a lot of crow or justifying it on another thread on how a Cena heel turn is SUCH a bad move for the WWE. When it would be awesome.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 03-28-2013 at 01:54 PM.

One idea a friend of mine thought... Cena "HAS" to win... so if he loses, he goes nuts and jumps the Rock at the end. The predictable ending is having Cena win the title since Rock has a part time schedule and will be filming a new movie. The unpredictable ending would have the Rock win or have Cena cheat to win the title then act like he's God's gift to the fans, etc.

Blog Entries
    Cena doesn't 'need' a heel turn. He's a good face. What he needs is to put some other guys over once in a while, do a different type of feud (no cheat-losses for three weeks, SuperCena wins in the end).

They need to make him a bit less generic and a bit more interesting. No need to turn him for that, that's easy. Let WWE come up with an idea to make a face interesting.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'