View Poll Results: How do you feel about Punk pouring the ashes of Bearer over Undertaker's body?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I loved it. It was just what the feud needed.

43 57.33%
  • Ehh. It was cool, but I feel like they should have done more. It wasn't enough.

12 16.00%
  • Hated it. So distasteful and such a horrible way to build a match.

10 13.33%
  • Indifferent. Not to sure how to feel about it honestly.

10 13.33%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

CM Punk pours Bearer's Ashes Over Undertaker

I'm interested to see how fans reacted to the ending of RAW. Hopefully the choices can reflect everyone's views correctly.

In a sick way, I liked it. I didn't expect CM Punk to cross that line and (kayfabe wise) pour ashes on the body of Undertaker. Such a bad-ass. Never been done before, I don't think. It reminded me of the Attitude Era in a lot of ways and now I'm really pumped for their match at Mania.

Your thoughts?
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

At this point I shouldn't be taken back. A bit of a better job on the polls this go round, but we'll see how the final outcome will be; I have a feeling I have already seen the end of this syndicated topic.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I love it........why isn't Kane getting pissed......Punks messing wiv his "dads" ashes....id be pissed.....no i wudnt.....my dads got 32 kids

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

It's wrestling. I mean I'm sure Paul Bearer wouldn't have mind. I feel this really adds more emotion to the Wrestlemania match. So yea I loved it, and can't complain

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    It just makes me wonder what they were going to do had Paul Bearer not died. I mean, what a massive coincidence that is.

Would Punk have talked about his wife and possibly his ex-wife to still make it personal?

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Given the lackluster buildup to the ppv all around, this feud has needed something 'out there' to make it stick out. What Punk's been doing has gotten him a lot of heat and has really added a lot of heat to the feud.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

CM Punk is going to beat the Undertaker at WM! I would of liked a bit more talking in the feud but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    CM Punk is going to beat the Undertaker at WM!
    Amazing !!! but no !

Uh I don't know if I'm out of the loop or anything but... when was it insinuated that Paul Bearer's ashes were in the urn?

I loved it too. Punk has been an awesome villain for a long time now, but for me - this catapulted him to supervillain status. This was badass, his Darth Vader turn. Punk disguised as a Druid felt very Austinesque (dressed as a doctor, a security guard, Santa, etc.) which is always a good thing.

Also, Paul Heyman deserves a thread of his own. This guy might be the best talker in the entire company right now. He's hit a new stride these past few months - and he's equally amazing with Punk as he's been with Lesnar.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL