Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    And yeah I'm glad that all of the rookies have some talent all around. The rat like one is a bloody great gimmick. Unbelievably simple, but funny and effective. Theres been so many things that hes been able to do with his rat persona.
    And that my friend takes the cheese!!!

IM loving Brodus clay but i just have a gut feeling hes guna end up being barretts bodyguard but im hoping not
    I think byron Saxton is also the man and if he was a face i think he would be a close 2nd but at the minute hes trailing curtis
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    And that my friend takes the cheese!!!

IM loving Brodus clay but i just have a gut feeling hes guna end up being barretts bodyguard but im hoping not
    I think byron Saxton is also the man and if he was a face i think he would be a close 2nd but at the minute hes trailing curtis
    I'm glad that he debuted on NXT and a guy like Jackson Andrews turned out to be Kidd's bodyguard. Haven't seen much of Andrews yet, but he just looks like a really tall guy.....YAWN*** Brodus is on the other hand has it all going for him and can actually wrestle. I don't see him ending up as a bodyguard, that would be a major step backwards IMO.

Sorry everyone, but I just don't see what everyone else does in this rat character. To me his gimmick screams "I will never make it in this industry." I mean seriously, could you imagine him as IC champion? I don't like reverting back to the 80's and 90's and that's exactly what they're doing with him.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Sorry everyone, but I just don't see what everyone else does in this rat character. To me his gimmick screams "I will never make it in this industry." I mean seriously, could you imagine him as IC champion? I don't like reverting back to the 80's and 90's and that's exactly what they're doing with him.
    You never know what he might turn into. The Rat might just be a stepping stone gimmick ala Spirit Squad with Dolph. For right now it's just retarded and funny. I wouldn't take him and his current gimmick serious by any means. Maybe a fued with Santino??

I think the rat charcter is a breath of fresh air to certain storylines,

Maybe he could get fed up of rats being eaten by other predators and go straight into a fued with Randy Orton I can see it now Mania main event "The Rat vs The Viper" with special guest referee the Texas Rattlesnake!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    what i'd like to see brodus do is after nxt the wwe run a break-up story between maryse & ted Dibease (its going nowhere) and ted turns face and maryse hires brodus to destroy Ted this will result in some ppv time for ted & brodus with ted going over sending him on his way to being a top face then brodus remains with maryse has his valet and wins the us title but during their allience Brodus builds effection toward maryse but she bitchely turns him down and destroys his confidence so he flattens her and goes on to be the companies top heel
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    I think the rat charcter is a breath of fresh air to certain storylines,

Maybe he could get fed up of rats being eaten by other predators and go straight into a fued with Randy Orton I can see it now Mania main event "The Rat vs The Viper" with special guest referee the Texas Rattlesnake!!!
    Thats taking it a bit too far at this point.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Thats taking it a bit too far at this point.
    whenever the iwc thinks of adding stone cold to the mix it is pushing the line a bit too much yea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    whenever the iwc thinks of adding stone cold to the mix it is pushing the line a bit too much yea
    Not only that. Even having the rat dude at WM at this stage is a joke.

brodus clay and awesome kong FTW!!