Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Brodus Clay has the 'IT' factor. He has the size, he's athletic for his size, and I lost count of how many different suplexes he did in his last match!! He's my pick to win too.
    The good think about this class of NXT rookies, is that they are all good in the ring. In past seasons, we've had 2 or 3 standout guys and the rest were just average. But this time round, all the guys have been pretty decent in the ring, and not too bad on the mic either.
    But Brodus FTW I say!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Hell yeah! And he already has two bad ass nicknames. I would buy a shirt that said THE MASTODON OF MAYHEM and had his menacing stare behind the letters. And the world's biggest suples machine? He's like 2 Taz's for the price of 1! Like I said, I've always felt the WWE needed a suplex/shoot fighter badass, in every SD vs Raw game I make this character that has suplexes for every move and pretty much looks like Clay but with more tattoos. He is the SHIT.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Brodus Clay.

The Name says it all.

Big and fairly agile? Vince probably loves him!

I still like The Rat though.

Ratitude>Mattitude.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    I'm happy that people can see just how talented Brodus is. Its funny how hes got no wrestling background, and was a bodyguard for Snoop, but suddenly hes an agile suplex machine in the greatest wrestling company in the world?! How the hell did that happen?! I've also noticed that he does alot of suplexes, and I'm happy with that. He really could be a Taz-like character. The thing I didn't expect from Brodus is that he actually tries his best in contests, unlike many other former rookies who just kick over the barricade, or take their sweet time. Yeah Brodus kicked the barricade, and got Dibiase dqed last week, but that just made him look more aggressive and dangerous. Before he did that, he tried his best in every contest, and despite not winning, he did even better some of the other contestants! I got to tell you, hes really fast for a man of his size.

And yes, this season actually has some decent wrestlers. I hadn't heard of most of them, and thought that this would be the worst season yet-with a bunch of newbies. But all of these guys have some wrestling skills, so its been a good show so far. Cut out the shit bits, and by that I mean the silly contests, and youv'e got yourself an even better show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    And yes, this season actually has some decent wrestlers. I hadn't heard of most of them, and thought that this would be the worst season yet-with a bunch of newbies. But all of these guys have some wrestling skills, so its been a good show so far. Cut out the shit bits, and by that I mean the silly contests, and youv'e got yourself an even better show.
    Yeah, it's definitely the best season as far as overall wrestling talent is involved.
    It seems to me that the only reason they have these stupid challenges is for the benefit of getting immunity points, but I don't get why they can't give these points for every match they win or something!! I can see the point of having a promo segment, as having mic skills is pretty vital these days, but a talent show?! And an obstacle course?! And a wheelbarrow race?! REALLY?!
    I say give immunity points for every match the rookies win, and only have promo segments to test their mic skills.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I'm happy that people can see just how talented Brodus is. Its funny how hes got no wrestling background, and was a bodyguard for Snoop, but suddenly hes an agile suplex machine in the greatest wrestling company in the world?! How the hell did that happen?! I've also noticed that he does alot of suplexes, and I'm happy with that. He really could be a Taz-like character. The thing I didn't expect from Brodus is that he actually tries his best in contests, unlike many other former rookies who just kick over the barricade, or take their sweet time. Yeah Brodus kicked the barricade, and got Dibiase dqed last week, but that just made him look more aggressive and dangerous. Before he did that, he tried his best in every contest, and despite not winning, he did even better some of the other contestants! I got to tell you, hes really fast for a man of his size.

I agree with you 100% dude. I lauged my ass off at shit bits... HAHAHA. Hell, maybe even do a 'TNA Reaction' spin on some parts of NXT. I know it's not like VKM to outright COPY other companies' ideas, but Reaction was a good premise and IMO VKM could take that idea and turn it into something cooler with NXT and the rookies. Like some behind the scene stuff with them preparing for matches/promos/worked shoots.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    I agree with you 100% dude. I lauged my ass off at shit bits... HAHAHA. Hell, maybe even do a 'TNA Reaction' spin on some parts of NXT. I know it's not like VKM to outright COPY other companies' ideas, but Reaction was a good premise and IMO VKM could take that idea and turn it into something cooler with NXT and the rookies. Like some behind the scene stuff with them preparing for matches/promos/worked shoots.
    Lol I knew it would be funny. I don't mind that idea at all. To me, it would be alot more interesting to watch than the contests in NXT that we have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely the best season as far as overall wrestling talent is involved.
    It seems to me that the only reason they have these stupid challenges is for the benefit of getting immunity points, but I don't get why they can't give these points for every match they win or something!! I can see the point of having a promo segment, as having mic skills is pretty vital these days, but a talent show?! And an obstacle course?! And a wheelbarrow race?! REALLY?!
    I say give immunity points for every match the rookies win, and only have promo segments to test their mic skills.
    I wanted someone famous because of the indys and the internet following, like Danielson, and Kaval, but I don't miss that factor here. Because with Season 1, everyone wanted Bryan to win because he was hugely popular and among the best wrestlers on the planet, and to not have him win would be asinine. People predicted that they would win, but due to stupid swerves on WWEs part, he was 2nd to get eliminated. In this season of NXT, theres no big names that are well known, so its impossible to predict whos going to win. The good thing about this season also, is that WWE isn't doing many stupid unexpected things yet, like eliminating the wrong person. Novak needed to go. They screwed up the Pack A Punch machine contest last week by having Curtis go over Brodus. What the hell?! Thats not believable. But other than that they have been doing the best job that NXT can do.

Yeah. I hope they don;t have another Divas NXT though. Punk's commentating was the ONLY bright spot on that show. I agree that having a bunch of no names makes it a lot more unpredictable. I'm glad that it's working out, it can be double edge sword because the no names might be no names and have no talent and no mic skills. Is there anything worse than thying to watch a wrestler try to talk on the mic and they fail miserably? I feel bad for them and it's hard to watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    Yeah. I hope they don;t have another Divas NXT though. Punk's commentating was the ONLY bright spot on that show. I agree that having a bunch of no names makes it a lot more unpredictable. I'm glad that it's working out, it can be double edge sword because the no names might be no names and have no talent and no mic skills. Is there anything worse than thying to watch a wrestler try to talk on the mic and they fail miserably? I feel bad for them and it's hard to watch.
    On NXT season 3, there was Punks commentating, and the matches from WWE wrestlers. Like Dolph Ziggler..he competed on NXT season 3 despite it being an all divas season. Dolph did this to further his rivalry with whoever(I can't remember who), and also bring the show some great wrestling.

And yeah I'm glad that all of the rookies have some talent all around. The rat like one is a bloody great gimmick. Unbelievably simple, but funny and effective. Theres been so many things that hes been able to do with his rat persona.

I can't wait until the WWE goes to Wisconsin to see what the Rat will do.....