Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What do you think of Brodus Clay?

I rarely have a reason to ever watch NXT, except for Danielson in season 1 and Kaval in season 2, but Brodus Clay has interested me quite a bit. From what I've seen from NXT and youtube, he looks awesome. I think he has the "look" and the in ring skills to actually make an impact in the WWE. I draw the Taz comparisons for obvious reasons, and I always thought it sucked that Taz got hurt, fat and never had a chance in WWE. Brodus isn't small compared to Taz and has already lost signifant weight. I think VKM might actually let him suplex the hell out of some guys and utilize the monster shoot fighter character Heyman and Taz created in ECW.

Blog Entries
    Maybe it's the tatts but I think of Big Daddy V when I see him. I really like this kid. Put him with Husky Harris I reckon. He has all the tools - now it's up to WWE not to fuck it up

Blog Entries
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. This guy has a load of potential, and kudos to him for the huge weight loss. However, I'm afraid that if he doesn't win NXT season 4, he'l go to FCW instead of going to Raw or Smackdown. Only a few past NXT superstars who didn't win have gone on to become successful on Raw or Smackdown.

Hes my pick to win NXT season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Maybe it's the tatts but I think of Big Daddy V when I see him. I really like this kid. Put him with Husky Harris I reckon. He has all the tools - now it's up to WWE not to fuck it up
    That's what I'm worried about. They already missed out on Samoa Joe, since they never called and TNA re-signed him. Not that Brodus is SAMOA FUCKIN JOE, but Joe has that bad ass, shoot fighter gimmick that I think the WWE could totaly utilize. They never really had a chance with Taz, they did it with Angle a little bit but a lot of his character was based off comedy. He's like a foot taller than Taz and looks twice as bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. This guy has a load of potential, and kudos to him for the huge weight loss. However, I'm afraid that if he doesn't win NXT season 4, he'l go to FCW instead of going to Raw or Smackdown. Only a few past NXT superstars who didn't win have gone on to become successful on Raw or Smackdown.

Hes my pick to win NXT season 4.
    My pick too. His ability and upside is obvious. He has the so called "look" too. The rest of the NXT guys make me sleepy.**YAWN

I love me some Byron Saxton..

Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post
    I love me some Byron Saxton..
    Why is that?

Blog Entries
    Saxton is my 2nd pick to win NXT season 4 actually. Hes obviously the most charismatic, and most comfortable talker out there(he has experience doing colour commentray on WWECW). His wreslting isn't bad, so hes got alot of good stuff going for him right now.

I forgot all about him doing commentary. I don't really have a number 2, I'll have to check out who is left next week. Why don't they do away with all the stupid "contests" and crap like that? I would watch it a lot more if that wasn't such a big part of the show. I know they have to fill all the time up, but they could spend it setting up fueds between each wrestler or their WWE pros.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    I forgot all about him doing commentary. I don't really have a number 2, I'll have to check out who is left next week. Why don't they do away with all the stupid "contests" and crap like that? I would watch it a lot more if that wasn't such a big part of the show. I know they have to fill all the time up, but they could spend it setting up fueds between each wrestler or their WWE pros.
    Yeah they could let the wrestlers cut promos, instead of just saving that for the "talent" section. You have to have some mic skills to be successful nowadays in the WWE. My third pick is Curtis lol. I hope to see those 3 at the end.