Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Hey, I'm an inch shorter than Rey Rey and I don't have such problems!

It's not the physical height that creates the sensation of LMS as much as it is the overwhelming vocation to bring others down as a way to move one’s self up a notch on the emotional step stool to the top shelf of the self-esteem cupboard; that's where the good cookies are, ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Let us see if I can type this any slower for you to follow...

The "accent" is how you would pronounce a word. In the example given, I was stating that the way you were speaking was as if you were pronouncing the words you typed in the manor that most 'dicks' (person; not the thing between your legs covered in dried up toilet paper) would have said it. These are your typical assholes that have an inferiority complex about themselves so they feel the need to belittle others in order to somehow feel validated in life. There is a whole sub-culture of 'dicks' in this world; from Gym Dicks ("Dude, get that fat ass out of my mirror space") to Corporate Dicks ("My Carrera Cabriolet puts that Continental GT to shame" (this is a Porsche and a Bentley as I am sure you have heard of before; lord knows you probably aren't old enough to drive, but they talk about them in that shitty rap music you listen to, which by your wonderfully thought out reply, is quite obviously the source of your intellect) all the way to the classification you fall in; the Keyboard Commando Dick.

You might want to talk to someone about this obsession you have where the term "dick" automatically turns your mind to sexual fantasies that will never be gratified. Perhaps your lack of sexual contact outside of uncle Joe at family functions along with this "little man syndrome" from being 5'9" has to be linked to the deep seated root cause as to why you feel the need to express dominance on a wrestling website. I'll give you time to read this one over as I know long text tend to cause the short between the keyboard and chair to act especially sketchy.

Lol @ Kid btw... I always find it funny when a 23 year old thinks of himself to be the “old wise dog” in the conversation when they are clearly the puppy learning to not piss on their own toes.

hey hold on a bit I'm only 5'9" little Man complex starts at 5'6"... sheeesh
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by Stihltygre View Post
    hey hold on a bit I'm only 5'9" little Man complex starts at 5'6"... sheeesh
    Refer to post #41

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I can't wait to... not watch it simpsons, family guy, american dad, walking dead & game of thrones or be bored watching jobbermania?

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    I can't wait to... not watch it simpsons, family guy, american dad, walking dead & game of thrones or be bored watching jobbermania?
    I'm kind of with you on this one. I haven't miss a Mania since Wrestlemania 7 and that was not by choice, but I figure it's better off to skip the show rather then be negative about it. The few positives aren't enough to sell me on a 4 hour show. I hope everyone that forks out the money is treated to a good show, but I officially cancelled my annual Mania party today.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate