Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Never been to Hooters, not managed it on one of my stateside trips, still not sure I'd notice what was on the screen if I was there
    I have always thought of Hooters girls as those who are too scared to make the jump to stripping. In Dallas we have places like Twin Peaks and Big Daddy's BBQ. Those girls are awesome!

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Good thing you are fluent in "comical posts" or else no one would have known that!!!

It's also good that I am fluent in "Jackass" with a "Jerk" dialect or else others might not know that you weren't really making fun of Cabers for that one... It wasn’t TOO bad but you really need to work on that “dick” accent of yours; it over powers some of the things you’re trying to say and makes it difficult to understand you.

No, YOU're welcome
    Sorry mate, i don't have a dick in my mouth.. as your mother about her 'dick' accent.. good girl, very good girl

No, YOU're welcome son Who's your daddy? For all you know kid, I could be your daddy...
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    I have always thought of Hooters girls as those who are too scared to make the jump to stripping. In Dallas we have places like Twin Peaks and Big Daddy's BBQ. Those girls are awesome!
    Twin peaks looks good, once again not sure I'd see much of the TV

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    Sorry mate, i don't have a dick in my mouth.. as your mother about her 'dick' accent.. good girl, very good girl

No, YOU're welcome son Who's your daddy? For all you know kid, I could be your daddy...

Let us see if I can type this any slower for you to follow...

The "accent" is how you would pronounce a word. In the example given, I was stating that the way you were speaking was as if you were pronouncing the words you typed in the manor that most 'dicks' (person; not the thing between your legs covered in dried up toilet paper) would have said it. These are your typical assholes that have an inferiority complex about themselves so they feel the need to belittle others in order to somehow feel validated in life. There is a whole sub-culture of 'dicks' in this world; from Gym Dicks ("Dude, get that fat ass out of my mirror space") to Corporate Dicks ("My Carrera Cabriolet puts that Continental GT to shame" (this is a Porsche and a Bentley as I am sure you have heard of before; lord knows you probably aren't old enough to drive, but they talk about them in that shitty rap music you listen to, which by your wonderfully thought out reply, is quite obviously the source of your intellect) all the way to the classification you fall in; the Keyboard Commando Dick.

You might want to talk to someone about this obsession you have where the term "dick" automatically turns your mind to sexual fantasies that will never be gratified. Perhaps your lack of sexual contact outside of uncle Joe at family functions along with this "little man syndrome" from being 5'9" has to be linked to the deep seated root cause as to why you feel the need to express dominance on a wrestling website. I'll give you time to read this one over as I know long text tend to cause the short between the keyboard and chair to act especially sketchy.

Lol @ Kid btw... I always find it funny when a 23 year old thinks of himself to be the “old wise dog” in the conversation when they are clearly the puppy learning to not piss on their own toes.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Normal Member
    You seem to know a lot about me, i like you
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

The "accent" is how you would pronounce a word. In the example given, I was stating that the way you were speaking was as if you were pronouncing the words you typed in the manor that most 'dicks' (person; not the thing between your legs covered in dried up toilet paper) would have said it. These are your typical assholes that have an inferiority complex about themselves so they feel the need to belittle others in order to somehow feel validated in life. There is a whole sub-culture of 'dicks' in this world; from Gym Dicks ("Dude, get that fat ass out of my mirror space") to Corporate Dicks ("My Carrera Cabriolet puts that Continental GT to shame" (this is a Porsche and a Bentley as I am sure you have heard of before; lord knows you probably aren't old enough to drive, but they talk about them in that shitty rap music you listen to, which by your wonderfully thought out reply, is quite obviously the source of your intellect) all the way to the classification you fall in; the Keyboard Commando Dick.

You might want to talk to someone about this obsession you have where the term "dick" automatically turns your mind to sexual fantasies that will never be gratified. Perhaps your lack of sexual contact outside of uncle Joe at family functions along with this "little man syndrome" from being 5'9" has to be linked to the deep seated root cause as to why you feel the need to express dominance on a wrestling website. I'll give you time to read this one over as I know long text tend to cause the short between the keyboard and chair to act especially sketchy.

Lol @ Kid btw... I always find it funny when a 23 year old thinks of himself to be the “old wise dog” in the conversation when they are clearly the puppy learning to not piss on their own toes.
    One of the most hilarious posts in a while. *claps*

I'm looking forward to a Diva's match. There hasn't been one in WrestleMania in years. Also Fandago vs Jericho. Wanna see what Johnny does with a dancer as inspiration for his moveset

http://www.rantsports.com/pro-wrestl...29-ppv-orders/

It's actually $60 in the US for SD (I round the 5 cents up to 60, not down to 50 ) and $70 for HD
    my cable said it it's 55. also wwe website saids 55.

http://www.wwe.com/help/eventstvppv

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    You seem to know a lot about me, i like you

It's quite easy to decipher common traits of someone as typical as yourself. The insults, the style of posting, the quick to tear down nature, the choice in jokes; you’re the same mold that most users come from, which is why the special bit of flavor left in your particular brand of chewing gum is as bland as water these days. Where have all the trendsetters gone?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

Great one DRG!

OP: No, I'm not invested in Ryback/Henry, because we all have seen the outcome I'd like for that one on free TV (Ryback eating not one, but 3 WSS)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

with this "little man syndrome" from being 5'9"
    Hey, I'm an inch shorter than Rey Rey and I don't have such problems!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!