Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The build up has been really lazy for every match .. How can you make a wrestlemnia quality match with 2 maybe 4 wks build ?? Hope the matches are better than I expect .. Jericho v Faaaandaaangoooooooo might be the suprise of the nite .. Fingers crossed its worth the doe

Quote Originally Posted by Daveman101 View Post
    Tensai sandbagged him. Last time I saw a sandbag I could call Hardcore Holly broke his neck. Just do your work, and if the plan is to take a guys finisher, just take it. Everyone has to work together to make the show go round.
    Fortunatly Mark Henry is a good reliable worker when it really comes down to it, and Ryback, though intense and 'dangerous' really doesnt seem to be the guy whos actually looking to put someone in the hospital.

So mis-timing is now considered sand bagging?

When's the last time you saw that clip because if Tensai was "Sand Bagging" Ryback, he wouldn't have made the effort to jump 2 seconds before Ryback tried picking him up. A missed cue between the two for sure, but in no way was The Giant/Stevie Ray, Scott Steiner/Bagwell, or Regal/Goldberg.

Here's a board (check the spoiler button) that might help you understand the word a little better as "sand bagging" is closer to being related to a "shoot" than what it seems you are thinking. Scroll through the pages and see if it gives you a better idea of what "sand bagging" really is versus miss timed movements in the ring. Fair Warning - If you are against seeing a few of the more violent incidents, I suggest you read the posts before watching the clips (The Mike Levy and Mass Transit incidents are pretty graphic).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    it's only 55 dollars in the USA.
    http://www.rantsports.com/pro-wrestl...29-ppv-orders/

It's actually $60 in the US for SD (I round the 5 cents up to 60, not down to 50 ) and $70 for HD

DRG hates everyone

Yeah, when Holly got hurt, it was a botch, not a sandbag. When Tensai didnt give Ryback any help, he sandbagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

It's actually $60 in the US for SD (I round the 5 cents up to 60, not down to 50 ) and $70 for HD
    And people who watch in SD have no code...
    HD all the way baby!

But, if you go to Hooters, you should be able to watch WM for free. They typically get all PPVs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    it's only 55 dollars in the USA.

why are you waiting it's been online for months.
    Actually $60 or 59.99 or 64.99 for HD they increased the price this year...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Am I the only one that find this shit completely ridiculous?!?!!!? 60 to 70 dollars for a freaking wrestling PPV?!?! I know it's Wrestlemania, but come on! That's outrageous.

Well I really am pretty hyped for Ryback vs Henry, it's the only match on the card that doesn't feel like we've seen it a hundred times before. I'm also pretty excited for the weight lifting contest on Smackdown, changing things up once in a while is a good thing.
    I'll be paying £3 -£4 for 'Mania because I watch with mates and we split the cost between us,of course I'll also be paying £100+ to get there, buy booze and drugs and junk food so £4 really isn't reflective of what I'll spend to see 'Mania this year.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Am I the only one that find this shit completely ridiculous?!?!!!? 60 to 70 dollars for a freaking wrestling PPV?!?! I know it's Wrestlemania, but come on! That's outrageous.
    Wait about 5 years..... Wrestlemania will cost 80 maybe even 90 or 100 dollars to watch on PPV.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Yeah, when Holly got hurt, it was a botch, not a sandbag. When Tensai didnt give Ryback any help, he sandbagged.

If it was a sandbag, Tensai wouldn't have made the effort to jump, like at all. It was not a "sandbag" as Tensai putting in any effort at all totally defeats that argument. Am I the only one who understands these definitions (obviously, I am the only one to care to use them properly).

DRG hates everyone