Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Normal Member

I cant wait to..

Pay almost 20 'Great' British pounds to watch Mark Henry Vs. Ryback and Wrestlemania.... yay!! Just like all you americans cant wait to pay 70 dollars for this amazing match

Are you excited as i am for this match ?
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

That's how much Wrestlemania goes for nowadays?!?

Not sure if serious or not.. :/ However, no one pay's for one match.. if you are, you might just want to give this Mania a miss.

I'm looking forward to this match, A little bit of me is saying this could be the one which looks good on paper but might not be as good as I think it could be, while something like Jericho/Fandango which does not look so great on paper, may end up being pretty good.

Have a horrible feeling of seeing Ryback botch a power move like he did with Tensai a while back. Hope I'm wrong though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Normal Member
    I think Fan Dan GOOO will be a very good match given enough time. Fandango is a tremendous athlete and Chris Jericho, nothing needs to be said about him. Just watch Raw this week and watch the beat down Fandango gave Jericho, and listen to Jericho giving him instructions on when to talk, when to look at him. Jericho is one of the best ever.

I am disappointed in the card to be honest, only because you could have done so much better with it...

Kane Vs. Daniel Bryan. ( DB getting his Mania moment)...

4 corners tag team championships which are now vacant due to Kane and Bryan forfeiting them to feud with each other..
    Prime Time Players / Rhode Scollars / Tensai Brodus / Uso's

Cena Punk Rock or Cena Rock II & Taker Punk Streak Vs Title. Brock Taker...

Does Triple H need to be on the card? not really.

Barrett Miz Antonio Jericho four way match first fall for the IC title. second fall for the US title.

Things could have been done so much better, this years Mania just seems so lazy and so thrown together. Shame really. Even the Raw's build up's aint been great.
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Not sure if serious or not.. :/ However, no one pay's for one match.. if you are, you might just want to give this Mania a miss.

I'm looking forward to this match, A little bit of me is saying this could be the one which looks good on paper but might not be as good as I think it could be, while something like Jericho/Fandango which does not look so great on paper, may end up being pretty good.

Have a horrible feeling of seeing Ryback botch a power move like he did with Tensai a while back. Hope I'm wrong though.
    Tensai sandbagged him. Last time I saw a sandbag I could call Hardcore Holly broke his neck. Just do your work, and if the plan is to take a guys finisher, just take it. Everyone has to work together to make the show go round.
    Fortunatly Mark Henry is a good reliable worker when it really comes down to it, and Ryback, though intense and 'dangerous' really doesnt seem to be the guy whos actually looking to put someone in the hospital.

I also can't wait to ... see hogans sextape

Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    Hang your head in shame, there is no good in what you've just said here!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    Definitely no

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    Pay almost 20 'Great' British pounds to watch Mark Henry Vs. Ryback and Wrestlemania.... yay!! Just like all you americans cant wait to pay 70 dollars for this amazing match

it's only 55 dollars in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    why are you waiting it's been online for months.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    it's only 55 dollars in the USA.

why are you waiting it's been online for months.
    He's waiting for the 3D Version.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.