Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Face/Heel Turns

Quote Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
    So the shield vs big show, Sheamus and Orton ... Big show is the red herring and Orton is going to turn heel and RKO one of his team so the shield can pick up the win. Will be good stuff, I like it, but.... Imagine our jaws hitting the floor if Sheamus lands a brogue kick to Orton or big show. Is this possible?, are we being led down the wrong road? I'm drunk and thus popped into my head so was wondering what people think?
    Just to piss Orton off Vince could turn Sheamus instead would be ultimate troll move!

I will go for a heel Randy Orton any day of the week. His stuff with Triple H was great stuff that I actually found entertaining. Whenever Randy speaks I just never get that babyface vibe from him. He talks as if you are supposed to hate him. It is probably that monotone voice of his that is throwing me off. >xD
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I'll have you know Ryan Clarke takes his time over selecting which reports from other sites he'll copy and paste to here.
    If Ryan Clarke takes his time over selecting the content for this website, then explain the Paul Heyman interview w/ Philly.com. He mentions Rock/Lesnar and other stuff, yet no mention of the Rock at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    If Ryan Clarke takes his time over selecting the content for this website, then explain the Paul Heyman interview w/ Philly.com. He mentions Rock/Lesnar and other stuff, yet no mention of the Rock at all.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Steve's Right Peg was telling a very well done joke.

I think if the WWE really wanted to make WM memorable take a page from the past and do something that is rarely seen nowadays. A double turn. And I know exactly how to do it. Let's say we choose Randy as the heel turner. He RKOs Big Show and the rest of shield attack Sheamus. The Shield go to triple powerbomb him but suddenly, Seth Rollins kicks Reigns in the groin, turning him face. Rollins, Show and Sheamus slug it out against Orton, Reigns, and Amrbose ending the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Just to piss Orton off Vince could turn Sheamus instead would be ultimate troll move!
    Yes! And have Cole start putting Sheamus over as The Copperhead.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Face Turns

I recently read an article about WWE actually lacking face superstars (beyond the usual John Cena, Randy Orton & Kofi Kingston) compared to their oversized heel equivalent, where most of those stars are lost in the mix of an oversized talentfull but misused roster.

My question is which superstar do you think could benefit most from a face turn? Don't just say a star, add up why you think it can help a current superstar lost in the mix as a heel.

As for my guess. Completely out of the box I know, but I'd pick Damien Sandow.

I think he could become a great superstar for the younger fans. Imagine Sandow coming out starting to act that he wants to educate the childs in the crowd. He could become a better merch seller, which will add up in WWE's financial results (what Vince will like.) Plus he will be able to help put over the heels in exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    where most of those stars are lost in the mix of an oversized talentfull but misused roster.
    Misuse of talent is something that always gets tossed around. So I'm curious, who is being misused in your eyes?

I think one of the guys in your signature would be a great face but I'm not chomping at the bit for them to break up the SHIELD just yet. I think Rollins will become someone the crowd can get behind some day.

I think Cody Rhodes needs a face turn rather than Damien though, and I thought they were toying with one when he was showing charity towards Kaitlyn, I mean attraction to the untallented diva's champion........ basically I thought they were going to turn him by having him save her from the Bellas and Damien and I could kind of see it working. Also would hopefully keep Kaitlyn out of the ring for a while