Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Face/Heel Turns

If someone turns heel, is it necessary for them to be apart of the Shield? If Ortor turns heel can he not just do it to start a feud between himself and seamus?

I predict Orton AND Cena doing dat double turn.

I'd like to see Orton turn heel, give The Shield the win after he RKO's Sheamus or Big Show, only to have The Shield still beat him down afterwards anyway. Him turning heel doesn't have to result him joining the Shield - the whole Shield angle has been well booked until now, I don't see why that has to change.

I don't about ORton but I think E is going to build Ryback as a main event guy and then put him against cena in the main event of wrestle-mania 30 next year and that is the day when cena will turn heel...Cena is hogan and Ryback is Goldberg

Blog Entries
    Yeah I don't see why Orton needs to be leader of the shield if he turns, I like them as they are. Orton can align with them for a while, but should be kept separate overal.

I think it's funny how everyone is saying "WHEN" he turns heel at WM. How about..."IF" he turns heel at WM? People buy into the bogus reports that fly around these websites way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I think it's funny how everyone is saying "WHEN" he turns heel at WM. How about..."IF" he turns heel at WM? People buy into the bogus reports that fly around these websites way too much.
    I'll have you know Ryan Clarke takes his time over selecting which reports from other sites he'll copy and paste to here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    True which is why It came into my head that we may be being led down the wrong road, in my drunken stupor. I mean, it would be nice to think that they have there big main events with there mega stars in which we all know what is going to happen but the kiddies don't, and that with the undercard they have some fun and play with the iwc's expectations a bit. I looking forward to this match and Jericho/fandango as I'm intrigued about what they are going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    If beating cena, ryback, sheamus, orton, jericho, kane and daniel bryan hasnt propelled the shield to main event status in your eyes, then i dont think anything will. The shield, to me, doesnt need a leader. I like the concept of 3 individuals of equal rank working together towards a common goal. This is what seperates them from every other faction before them.
    This. A new "leader" would ruin the Shield.

They could easily do a storyline where Orton is beaten, hits an RKO out of no where, but Sheamus hits a blind tag, comes in brogue kicks the stammering shield member and gets the pin. This pisses Orton off and the next night on RAW, during their promo when they talk about beating the Shield, Orton RKO's Sheamus and boom, heel turn.