Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Face/Heel Turns

what if Ambrose turned face .......yeah that would be the real shocker.....seriously any kinda turn in this is predictable....just turn orton thus putting the shield over and giving orton something new too do
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    That would be a shocker, but Shameus (as stale as he is) has finally established himself as a top babyface for kids and I feel him turning would be a waste of other potential heel turns (Orton).

While Orton turning heel at WM does seem predictable, I think they should take it a step further and have the heel turn as a result of being behind the shield the entire time. I love the shield how they are right now, but a heel orton is the top guy they need to bring them to main event status (similar to orton and batista coming out of evolution).
    If beating cena, ryback, sheamus, orton, jericho, kane and daniel bryan hasnt propelled the shield to main event status in your eyes, then i dont think anything will. The shield, to me, doesnt need a leader. I like the concept of 3 individuals of equal rank working together towards a common goal. This is what seperates them from every other faction before them.

The WWE is still going to make money off this and Orton being a HEEL is a great move for both him and the WWE
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    If beating cena, ryback, sheamus, orton, jericho, kane and daniel bryan hasnt propelled the shield to main event status in your eyes, then i dont think anything will. The shield, to me, doesnt need a leader. I like the concept of 3 individuals of equal rank working together towards a common goal. This is what seperates them from every other faction before them.
    I agree with this 100% The Shield work just fine as they are. Have Orton turn (if he is going to) and just have him claim he's sick of being the nice guy & wants titles & to dominate the WWE.

Orton will not go to the SHIELD, the WWE would be making a massive mistake on that front
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Blog Entries
    Agreed. They don't need a leader.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Just because they beat these guys in tag matches does not make them over as main eventers. All those guys you named are out there every week trading wins with eachother so don't tell me that clarifies them as main eventers (even though they have yet to actually main event a ppv).

Nearly half of the people who watch mania only watch mania (for example when i order it i get about 7 friends to come over who haven't watched it since last years mania) and I'm saying this from a subjective perspective that both orton and the shield could benefit in the long run together. It gives randy something to do finally and gives at least one of them an eventual championship. You can't just book the shield winning all these tag matches then expect one to draw main event PPV title belt money.

But I can see no1 agrees..so yeah
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Blog Entries
    I do not remember starting this thread

I Agree mate.... It Would be Great if Randy Is Revealed As the Leader Of Sheild.. I Know Most of the peeps will Dis Agree saying that it Will Take Focus Off the Three New Guys.. But It May Go Other Way Round.. It May Work Wonders for Sheild and Randy Both..... Would Personally like to see that Happening..

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    Just because they beat these guys in tag matches does not make them over as main eventers. All those guys you named are out there every week trading wins with eachother so don't tell me that clarifies them as main eventers (even though they have yet to actually main event a ppv).

Nearly half of the people who watch mania only watch mania (for example when i order it i get about 7 friends to come over who haven't watched it since last years mania) and I'm saying this from a subjective perspective that both orton and the shield could benefit in the long run together. It gives randy something to do finally and gives at least one of them an eventual championship. You can't just book the shield winning all these tag matches then expect one to draw main event PPV title belt money.

But I can see no1 agrees..so yeah

I Agree mate.... It Would be Great if Randy Is Revealed As the Leader Of Sheild.. I Know Most of the peeps will Dis Agree saying that it Will Take Focus Off the Three New Guys.. But It May Go Other Way Round.. It May Work Wonders for Sheild and Randy Both..... Would Personally like to see that Happening..