Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    This is good.

Hi! I'm Rebecca and I have been a fan of the WWE for 12 years. I do not care for TNA but I do watch it when nothing else is on tv. I love video games and have about 20 wrestling games.
    If you're a fan of Randy Orton, join the Randy Orton Fan Club

PSN ID: WWE_Charmed_Diva

RIP Lance Cade and Luna Vachon

Hello everyone, I've been a fan of wrestling pretty much my whole life. My first PPV i remember seeing was Rumble 92 when I was 6, think I watched every wrestling show and ppv from then until the early 2000's when I started to drift away alittle from wrestling. Over the past two years I really got back into it and realise its just part of my life. Really looking forward to some discussions and plan on starting a Booker thread shortly that I hope uses will enjoy.

Hi alll, quick drop in to say helllo, my user name is my name, hope to find good discussion and debates around these parts.

Hello all, i've always wanted to find a wrestling blog spot. Im a majority WWE fan on the wrestling side and also a huge MMA fan. Looking forward to having good back and forths with you guys.

Hey! Im Richard, and a Big Indy Wrestling fan.

Hi I'm KellyKellysOtherHalf (I wish!) also known as Dan.. Big WWE fan. Favourite Diva is Kelly Kelly if you hadn't guessed!!!

hi, im mr. jones after the cult leader of jonestown
    can someone pm me about signatures, i cant seem to make them work and i tried all the links provided by photobucket and the urls of pictures and cant seem to get them to work.

My name is Klebyano, I'm from Brazil , this are the best site of Wrestling. I'm Fan of Brazilian Wrestling Federation, TNA and WWE.

Sup people Been watching wrestling for as long as I can remember I'm a Raw & TNA Fan smackdown is disappointing