Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Blog Entries
    This is about 3 months late(thats when I signed up on EWN) but Hey! I'm Ian. I'm from a little country down south called NewZealand and am brown. EWN has been entertaining and its been awesome sharing and listening to opinions of fellow EWN posters. I encourage guests to join, you'l have fun here

Blog Entries
    I am Primus Sucks, I have lurked here for a couple months, and really like the site, I am familiar with most of the characters who post here so I won't need much introduction into any of you.

Fresh Member
    Hi guys, I'm Jonny from Glasgow, Scotland, been a fan of wrestling since about 1996. Right now, I'm a WWE fan and pre-Hogan / Bischoff TNA fan (haven't watched since August) and looking forward to getting involved on here! Cheers

Hello EWN people i'm Suresh 4m INDIA.started posting here b4 introducing myself that sucks right?

Blog Entries
    Wow, I cannot believe I never posted on this thread! Anyways, my real name is not what you see but you can still call me Rich , I am a huge wrestling and MMA fan and this so far, is the very first and only forum on the Internet that I contribute to.

*Also by my post count, you can clearly see that I am a post whore! I obviously have lots of time on my hands, so what better way to spend it!

Hi, I am Eric Bischoff from TNA. NO JUST JOKING, my name is William, I live down here in Canada. I post a lot, so please do not hate or despise me. I love wrestling, and I have adored it for a while now. I am still in high school, but don't judge me by my age because I am no noob. Looking forward to portray Eric Bischoff and have some forum fun in eWrestingnews.com, thank you and bye.

Hi, I'm Ryan (68wPayne, 68w being my military MOS). Long time wrestling fan and I think I have good thoughts on storylines and things like that. Look forward to talking to you guys while I can (getting deployed to Afganistan sometime this year).
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...