Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    I care!

Enough to hold my pee in till the Diva's match at least
    I have no investment whatsoever in the tag team match. They could have gone with Rhodes Scholars to face Hell No, The Prime Time Payers, even The Usos (who have been picking up wins on Superstars and Main Event in recent weeks, althoug they were squashed by Henry last night). But no, they decide to go with yet another thrown together team over teams that have been together for a while and done well.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have no investment whatsoever in the tag team match. They could have gone with Rhodes Scholars to face Hell No, The Prime Time Payers, even The Usos (who have been picking up wins on Superstars and Main Event in recent weeks, althoug they were squashed by Henry last night). But no, they decide to go with yet another thrown together team over teams that have been together for a while and done well.
    So if it was PTP or the uso's you would of had more investment?

I do understand Rhodes Scholars though, they are so entertaining and deserve to have the belts for a while for the work they have done.

Blog Entries
    So if it was PTP or the uso's you would of had more investment?

I do understand Rhodes Scholars though, they are so entertaining and deserve to have the belts for a while for the work they have done.
    Absolutely. Had either of them been given a proper buildup to a tag team match against Hell No then I'd definitely be more invested. Both teams have been together for a long time and are actually established tag teams. But no, WWE have decided that NONE of their established teams are good enough and have instead taken the stance that it's a better idea to put Ziggler and Big E (who's never had a match on the main roster) together for a title shot. As a team, what on earth have they done to deserve shot at the tag titles?

IMO, Rhodes Scholars should have won the titles at the Royal Rumble when they faced the champs.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I hope there is a Diva's match then for your sake, not very comfortable to be walking around in pissy pants in the Scottish cold.
    I genrally don't walk about at 5am anyways if i am honest.

Unless it's after the club shuts and there are no taxi's, at that point then yes i have probably pished my pants!

I'll say this about the match: Better than whatever Dolph is in.

But who cares, it's Jericho vs Fandango it's destine to be a fantastic match.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Absolutely. Had either of them been given a proper buildup to a tag team match against Hell No then I'd definitely be more invested. Both teams have been together for a long time and are actually established tag teams. But no, WWE have decided that NONE of their established teams are good enough and have instead taken the stance that it's a better idea to put Ziggler and Big E (who's never had a match on the main roster) together for a title shot. As a team, what on earth have they done to deserve shot at the tag titles?

IMO, Rhodes Scholars should have won the titles at the Royal Rumble when they faced the champs.
    My point is that they havent given Anyone a build up, if i am honest a match between the two of them for the titles makes more sense than anyone else winning

I am the tag team champion

I only care for the match as i like Bryan, Kane and Ziggles ring work and Tiny heid looks impressive in NXT with his whole 5 count thing, so as a match it may turn out to be good!

Any match with Jericho, is worth watching.

Plus.. I actually quite liked the build up yesterday and I have a feeling this could be pretty decent Plus.. it puts an end to why are they debuting him now with Mania around the corner dispute.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Like i said. Im sure. Fanniwannygogo will be a good performer but much like tiny head in the tag match. Mania supposed to the playground of the elite. You can he be classed as elite if you never had a match

Blog Entries
    Still don't get why this match should happen. If anyone deserves that kind of push, it shouldn't be an asthmatic, sparkly pants wearing, Chippendale dancer that just got out the bush leagues. That being said, it shouldn't be too bad of a match. He better be pretty damn good in his performance against Jericho or we might not see much more of him.

Blog Entries
    My point is that they havent given Anyone a build up, if i am honest a match between the two of them for the titles makes more sense than anyone else winning

I am the tag team champion

I only care for the match as i like Bryan, Kane and Ziggles ring work and Tiny heid looks impressive in NXT with his whole 5 count thing, so as a match it may turn out to be good!
    Of course they haven't given anyone else a buildup for that match, because they've decided to go with Ziggler and Big E facing the champs.
    What I'm questioning is why didn't they decide to go with an existing tag team that are established on the main roster (like the PTP or Rhodes Scholars), instead of creating a new team. IMO, it's just an excuse to get Ziggler on the card. Not a bad idea, but I'm peeved that the tag titles are once again involved in a nothing match.