Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel

I am a big Justin Gabriel fan, I feel he is one of the best high flyers that WWE has to offer, and I feel was the one who stood out in The Nexus other than Barrett. His 450 finisher is my favorite finisher in the WWE, and was used as somewhat of an exclamation point during The Nexus attacks. He has nailed it on Vince McMahon, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, and even John Cena, (whom he has also pinned) I'm not saying Gabriel will be a main-eventer, but he could be a solid mid-carder, he could be very exciting and make for a great Intercontinental Champion. (I feel a feud with Barrett, would do wonders for his career).

Thoughts on Gabriel?

Blog Entries
    I think that many will agree that Gabriel is talented, but his size and lack of mic skills will hold him back from getting to the next level. I would personally like to see him find a decent partner and join the tag team division (or what WWE calls a tag team division).

Justin Gabriel broken down:

Pro: Skill set and look

Cons: Lack of Character and no mic skills

Conclusion: Update is character and give him some mic time training or he will be a mid carder jobbing to wrestlers who do not have as much ring skills as him and the squash match jobber for debuting heels.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Justin Gabriel broken down:

Pro: Skill set and look

Cons: Lack of Character and no mic skills

Conclusion: Update is character and give him some mic time training or he will be a mid carder jobbing to wrestlers who do not have as much ring skills as him and the squash match jobber for debuting heels.
    I think it's unfair to say that he has no mic skill when he's had no mic time whatsoever minus a few flutterings on NXT season 1.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think it's unfair to say that he has no mic skill when he's had no mic time whatsoever minus a few flutterings on NXT season 1.
    Well I guess it's just me assuming, but when a company doesn't let a talent touch the mic, I figure the reason that is, isn't because he has really good mic skills.

Blog Entries
    Well I guess it's just me assuming, but when a company doesn't let a talent touch the mic, I figure the reason that is, isn't because he has really good mic skills.
    That's true, and it's fair to assume that for sure. But you don't know for a fact until they get time on the mic.
    Curt Hawkins and Michael McGulicutty for example are both good on the mic but never get a chance with the stick.

That's true, and it's fair to assume that for sure. But you don't know for a fact until they get time on the mic.
    Curt Hawkins and Michael McGulicutty for example are both good on the mic but never get a chance with the stick.
    But they did try to push him for a little while with his own solo promo projects where he did in fact, get some mic time without the distraction of a crowd. That came and went with a whimper.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 03-26-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Better than Sin Cara for sure.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    But they did try to push him for a little while with his own solo promo projects where he did in fact, get some mic time without the distraction of a crowd. That came and went with a whimper.
    Who's the "He" you're referring to there?

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Better than Sin Cara for sure.
    Everybody in the history of wrestling has better mic skills than Sin Cara.

Who's the "He" you're referring to there?

Everybody in the history of wrestling has better mic skills than Sin Cara.
    Um.....Justin Gabriel

Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 03-26-2013 at 03:32 PM.