Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If Miz has the momentum next week, Barett retains.
    If Barrett has the momentum next week, Miz is going 4-0.

It's that simple.

He sucks big and i want the MIZ to hold the title for awhile... Even the I.C title means nothing around Barrett's wist
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Maybe they should've given the IC to Mark Henry or Ryback at right after elemination chamber and build the Ryback and Hnery Feud over the IC title. That would bring legitimacy to the IC title. Jericho could have had a match US title match with Cesaro at Mania. That would bring some life back to US title and Cesaro's long reign..

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Haha but seriously he is on par with Zeke now i think well except he isn't injured!
    Isnt Zeke Still the ECW champion?

Haha everybody thought barret would be a great champion. Bring some prestige back to the title. Its been an awful reign though, really boring.

The problem for Barrett's current IC Title run is timing. The IC Title and US Title are not getting big pushes with Wrestlemania around the corner... Punk v Taker, HHH v Lesner, Shield v 3 Guys, Rock v Cena, ADR v Swagger, etc. Combine that with Barrett going on a promo campaign for the movie, it's just not good timing to have quality storylines surrounding the IC Title.

I would say that Barrett's reign is worse than Zeke's. Simply because we all knew Zeke's would be shit. So it lived up to expectation. Barrett's could have been as good as Cody's. But unfortunately it is boring, stale and unmemorable. And give it a rest with the WM build up excuses. He's still been having TV matches. It won't have been that hard to string a couple of feuds together instead of what we've seen. Him and Bo could have run for 4-6 weeks. The Mix Feud could have had a proper 2 month run to Mania. There have been opportunities.

Remember Dean Douglas's 11 minute reign? Me either.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

While Barrett's is lackluster to say the least, at least he manages to defend the title. Cody had the belt for how long, yet only defended it 4 times? Why then would people consider Cody's reign in such high regard while Barrett’s is thought of as shit?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    While Barrett's is lackluster to say the least, at least he manages to defend the title. Cody had the belt for how long, yet only defended it 4 times? Why then would people consider Cody's reign in such high regard while Barrett’s is thought of as shit?
    Which reign are you referring to? The first one or the second one?