Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    They will probably have the winners of the two #1 contenders matches face off on the following Impact to determine the sole #1 contender which is indeed dumb!
    Hahahahahahahahaha

This fucking company.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Wait! How sure that if RVD wins the match that it will NOT be the TNA WHC?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Wait! How sure that if RVD wins the match that it will NOT be the TNA WHC?
    Look, I'm sure Jeff will drop the title soon, and then RVD, or whoever will challenge for the world title, it will be the Immortal belt. Once that person has got it, they should change it to the original design.

As for the #1 contender match on Impact, that would be pointless if Jeff is stripped of the title, or gets into some kind of "accident", because there will be no champion for the #1 contender to challenge. So in this case, the 2 #1 contenders should duke it out to see who wins the world title.

In the second scenario, Lets say that RVD doesn't win his match. That will be a clear indication that Jeff isn't going anywhere, and will still be champ. Then either Morgan, or Anderson will challenge Jeff for the title at the next PPV, and I think TNA has Matt Hardy.
    We'l find out tomorow. Tune in to Genesis!(On stream)

No TNA heavyweight title on the line? at payperview?? outrageous

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    No TNA heavyweight title on the line? at payperview?? outrageous

Seriously, I think this card looks pretty good for once.

#1 Contendership: Matt Morgan vs. Mr. Anderson - Mr Anderson wins by pinfall following the mic check. There will be interference by Jeff Hardy.

Bully Ray vs. Brother Devon - Ray wins by pinfall following a Bubba bomb. There will be interference by Fake Devon.

Knockouts Title: Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne (c) - Mickie James wins by disqualification. There will not be interference.

TV Title: AJ Styles vs. Douglas Williams (c) - Douglas Williams retains by pinfall following Chaos Theory. There will not be interference.

X Division: Kazarian vs. Jay Lethal (c) - Kaz wins by pinfall following a Flux Capacitor. No interference.

RVD vs. Mystery Opponent - Mystery Opponent wins by pinfall. No interference. The mystery opponent will be... Jeff Hardy? Fucked if I know.

Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett - Kurt Angle wins by DQ. Gunner and Murphy interfere.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post

Seriously, I think this card looks pretty good for once.

#1 Contendership: Matt Morgan vs. Mr. Anderson - Mr Anderson wins by pinfall following the mic check. There will be interference by Jeff Hardy.

Bully Ray vs. Brother Devon - Ray wins by pinfall following a Bubba bomb. There will be interference by Fake Devon.

Knockouts Title: Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne (c) - Mickie James wins by disqualification. There will not be interference.

TV Title: AJ Styles vs. Douglas Williams (c) - Douglas Williams retains by pinfall following Chaos Theory. There will not be interference.

X Division: Kazarian vs. Jay Lethal (c) - Kaz wins by pinfall following a Flux Capacitor. No interference.

RVD vs. Mystery Opponent - Mystery Opponent wins by pinfall. No interference. The mystery opponent will be... Jeff Hardy? Fucked if I know.

Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett - Kurt Angle wins by DQ. Gunner and Murphy interfere.
    Couldn't care less about the MMA exhibition match, since its a joke on TNA. Only going to watch it because Kurt returns to action.
    I disagree with your winner for the TV Title match. I wan't Doug to hold onto it for a longer time, like AJ did. Its the only way the title can be prestigious again. Giving it to many people takes that away.

I, um, have Doug down as winning....

Did you mean my X-Division prediction? I only have Kaz down because a) he seems to be getting a push, b) the x-division has little prestige left, c) I like him, d) I can see him and AJ entering a feud after Genesis, and e) I have too many face wins predicted elsewhere. But I'd be equally happy if Lethal retains though, he hasn't been getting the respect he deserves lately.

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    TNA will return to PPV this Sunday with Genesis 2011. Here's the most recent card:

*Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy's handpicked opponent.
    *Ken Anderson vs. Matt Morgan
    *Brother Ray vs. Brother Devon.
    *Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle: MMA Exhibition.
    *TNA X Division champion Jay Lethal vs. Kazarian.
    TNA TV champion AJ Styles vs. Douglas Williams.
    *TNA Knockouts champion Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James

Mickie James will defeat Madison Rayne to capture the tna knockouts

douglas williams will defeat AJ not only to retain the title but send AJ out of Immortal

Kazarian will defeat Jay Lethal to further endear himself to bischoff

Kurt Angle Will destroy Jeff Jarrett in the mma challenge gunner & murphy will try to interfere but angle will clear house and take out jarretts students to show angles MACHINE status

Brother Devon will beat Brother Ray(via DQ) devon will dominate but Ray will get himself disqualified in order to prevent devon from winning to continue their fued (not something i wanna see personally but tna will keep it goin)

ken anderson will defeat possibly aplace for russo madness i think anderson will act as if morgan has seriously injured him but be playing possam and he'll get the mic chack for the win

Jeff Hardys chosen opponant for Rvd will be Matt hardy who will defeat RVD With help from brother Jeff

we'll see on Jan 10 if i'm right
    It's Immortal's pick not just Jeff Hardy's now but whatever... I pretty much agree with the above quotation.

Only for Immortal's handpicked opponent, if Matt Hardy doesn't show up, I see them ruining all the hype and fucking it up by throwing in the mullet muscle man Rob Terry. I was hoping he was going to keep that fucking mullet off.
    "If you cannot read this, you are illiterate. Being illiterate in present society while owning a computer and actually expecting people to hold validity in the authenticity of your qualifications makes you stupid." - This means school didn't work for you, and life probably won't either.

I'd drive her out to the middle of nowhere too. lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Changing my prediction for this: Beer Money (or other Immortal members) will interfere following a ref bump, but LONDON BRAWLING will make the save, allowing Doug to finish off AJ for the win.

(I heard they edited McGuinness' return out of one of the impacts, and a PPV return is the only reason I can think of)

Blog Entries
    What time does it start? I'm on the west coast so I will subtract 3 hours.