Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    i dont think the ending i predicted will result in an anderson heel turn it would be explained that he tricked matt morgan because he's an asshole it will be more eddie guerrero screwjob rather than JBL screwjob
    Its called a "Russo Swerve".

Blog Entries
    The big news is to see Matt Hardy and see if he's had too much grapes!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    The big news is to see Matt Hardy and see if he's had too much grapes!
    Lol xD Buff and stupid!

I pretty much agree with all the OP's predictions. They only one I'm really iffy on is the Anderson/Morgon match. While Anderson probably has it, it really could go either way, but you're right, there's definitely the smell of SWERVE in the air.

What I've been wondering is how they're going to play out RVD/Hardy. If Hardy is supposedly going to serve at least a minimum 45 days it's going to kind of kill the momentum RVD has been building, and honestly it's probably the top match that you're average TNA fan wants to see. I supposed if the mystery guest is Hardy (as I also believe it will be) then they can feud for a month while Hardy poops in front of 12 other guys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    I pretty much agree with all the OP's predictions. They only one I'm really iffy on is the Anderson/Morgon match. While Anderson probably has it, it really could go either way, but you're right, there's definitely the smell of SWERVE in the air.

What I've been wondering is how they're going to play out RVD/Hardy. If Hardy is supposedly going to serve at least a minimum 45 days it's going to kind of kill the momentum RVD has been building, and honestly it's probably the top match that you're average TNA fan wants to see. I supposed if the mystery guest is Hardy (as I also believe it will be) then they can feud for a month while Hardy poops in front of 12 other guys.
    It seems to me, that Jeff doesn't have a title match at Genesis because hes going to be stripped of the belt soon. It also explains why there are 2 #1 contender matches for the title on the same night. If there are 2 at the end of the night, and Hardy drops the belt, those 2 will face off to crown a new TNA world champion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    It seems to me, that Jeff doesn't have a title match at Genesis because hes going to be stripped of the belt soon. It also explains why there are 2 #1 contender matches for the title on the same night. If there are 2 at the end of the night, and Hardy drops the belt, those 2 will face off to crown a new TNA world champion.
    There are two #1 contender matches?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    There are two #1 contender matches?
    Pretty much.
    1) Morgan vs Anderson for #1 contendership.
    2) If RVD beats Jeffs handpicked surprise opponent, he becomes #1 contender.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Pretty much.
    1) Morgan vs Anderson for #1 contendership.
    2) If RVD beats Jeffs handpicked surprise opponent, he becomes #1 contender.
    Thats............dumb
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Thats............dumb
    Swerve! Swerve!

Blog Entries
    They will probably have the winners of the two #1 contenders matches face off on the following Impact to determine the sole #1 contender which is indeed dumb!