Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Before Hulk was the main man in the WWF he was the main man in Japan. In fact he was the first IWGP heavyweight champion!
    Obviously his style had to be a lot more wrestling based over there as thats what fans expect. In America he got over through his look and charisma. He had no need to go at the pace demanded of wrestler's in Japan. Signature moves and routines were/are the order of the day in Vinnie Land. What most fail to realise is psychology is the hardest aspect of wrestling and No-One is/was better than The Hulkster when it comes to toying with the crowds emotions. Though it would have been nice to see the WWF Hulk occasionally use the style he used in NJPW, but then again, why would he?

Cena's in-ring problem's wouldn't/couldn't be solved by having a match or two with Muto (or someone of the same caliber), although it would be fun watching SuperCena trying to keep up the pace! Cena's problem is the same as most of the current roster. They lack the nessissary experience that is gained by traveling the world. Most of Cena's time before WWE was spent in California and Ohio, not exactly hotbeds for great pure wrestling are they! Hogan wrestled in Japan for years before landing the sweetest gig in wrestling (Vinnies Top Dog), which is something that is sorley lacking in 90% of WWE's new signing's.

Like Mr Bollea, Big John has no need to perform a plethora of Puro inspired moves in the WWE. The difference between Hulk and John is Hulk, if needed, could actually do them!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

I have gained more wrestling knowledge...I thank you!

Oh, I put up a vid card of WrestleKingdom in Japan in the TNA vs NJPW thread xD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I have gained more wrestling knowledge...I thank you!

Oh, I put up a vid card of WrestleKingdom in Japan in the TNA vs NJPW thread xD
    Cheer's bruv.

I checked out the vid card. Looks F'n awesome!!!

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Cheer's bruv.

I checked out the vid card. Looks F'n awesome!!!
    I wanna see more of WrestleKingdom! More different wrestlers from different companies under one roof.

Blog Entries
    Holy shit, just when you think the thread title might actually be on the money, it turns out to be another Cena bashing thread. Well done guys, it's totally taken the shine off this gem. Can we, maybe, just for once, have a thread that doesn't even mention Cena? Go on - I dare you

Blog Entries
    Holy shit, just when you think the thread title might actually be on the money, it turns out to be another Cena bashing thread. Well done guys, it's totally taken the shine off this gem. Can we, maybe, just for once, have a thread that doesn't even mention Cena? Go on - I dare you
    I wasn't really bashing him, just saying it like it is and responding to the point of the thread ; )

P.S Cuck Fena ; )

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

I wasn't really bashing him, just saying it like it is and responding to the point of the thread ; )

P.S Cuck Fena ; )
    nobody bashes Cena as a human being just his skills and what how he embodies all of which doth suck in in modern sports entertainment.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries
    Before Hulk was the main man in the WWF he was the main man in Japan. In fact he was the first IWGP heavyweight champion!
    Obviously his style had to be a lot more wrestling based over there as thats what fans expect. In America he got over through his look and charisma. He had no need to go at the pace demanded of wrestler's in Japan. Signature moves and routines were/are the order of the day in Vinnie Land. What most fail to realise is psychology is the hardest aspect of wrestling and No-One is/was better than The Hulkster when it comes to toying with the crowds emotions. Though it would have been nice to see the WWF Hulk occasionally use the style he used in NJPW, but then again, why would he?

Cena's in-ring problem's wouldn't/couldn't be solved by having a match or two with Muto (or someone of the same caliber), although it would be fun watching SuperCena trying to keep up the pace! Cena's problem is the same as most of the current roster. They lack the nessissary experience that is gained by traveling the world. Most of Cena's time before WWE was spent in California and Ohio, not exactly hotbeds for great pure wrestling are they! Hogan wrestled in Japan for years before landing the sweetest gig in wrestling (Vinnies Top Dog), which is something that is sorley lacking in 90% of WWE's new signing's.

Like Mr Bollea, Big John has no need to perform a plethora of Puro inspired moves in the WWE. The difference between Hulk and John is Hulk, if needed, could actually do them!
    When you think about it, this is probably the biggest problem with most of the card. Bryan, Mysterio, Jericho, Punk, Eddie, and Benoit, all some of my favorite all time wrestlers, spent a lot of time working in foreign countries. Working solely here in the U.S., while producing some amazing talents and a lot of respectable ones, don't add the variety that I love to see out of the listed wrestlers.

Blog Entries

P.S Cuck Fena ; )
    I wasn't singling you out Kash, it started earlier in the thread. I'm just like, damn can't we hear something new? Coming on here sometimes is like reading Cena's moveset, lol

Rob the point of this thread was even Superheros gotta man up against Muta man lol.