the greatest wrestler is Hayabusa

Hayabusa is a great high flyers is one of the best it was so sad ! that his carer ended so short one of the best in his craft.
    no one was is better than the falcon there some like rvd , sabu , jeff hardi, great saske. he was such inventer of high flyng i have seen Hayabusa do moves i have never anybody could make 450 spalsh and and the shooting star press look so bad ass
    he in vented the the phoenix splash winch some people may call a corkscrew 450 splash i have some like jack evans and pac but are not as beter as Hayabusahe was god. and from what i her is that he has gained the alabilley to walk again hes that he wants wrestle one last match and hope he does

and for some who dont who he look at his vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7kY9Cc7N2M

I had never seen or heard of Hayabusa before but I watched that link you have put up and I agree that guy was BADASS!!!!!

While Hayabusa is no doubt a legend and one of the best ever I wouldn't say that he was the best ever. Even in the realm of Japanese wrestlinging I would rate Keiji Mutoh or Jushin Thunder Lyger above Hayabusa. My list of Japanese wrestlers would probably be 1. Keiji Mutoh 2. Jushin Thunder Lyger 3. Hayabusa 4. Ultimo Dragon 5. Great Sasuke. But that's just me, different strokes for different folks I always say.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    I agree with 68wPayne here. Hayabusa wasn't the best wrestler in the world, but definitely one of the greats. I've watched many of his matches, including the insane exploding cage matches! Hes put his body in more dangerous matches than Sabu, and is sure better than many of the names you mentioned above gohan. I saw the incident that made him bound to a wheelchair, and was saddened by his retirement from wrestling. I don't wish to see him in a wrestling ring ever again, for fear that he may break something again.

Blog Entries
    Off Topic, whatever happened to Hakushi? He's was in WWE for a brief time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Off Topic, whatever happened to Hakushi? He's was in WWE for a brief time.
    Wikipedia says he is the president of Michinoku Pro Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...