Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whatever happened to Zack Ryder vs Dolph Ziggler for the Internet Championship?

Ten bucks people are laughing. I actually would prefer this over the tag match that ziggler has at wrestlemania. After that supposed bad raw where bryan, punk and ryder were champions, ryder obviously got the boot and lost his united states championship when he actually cared for it. It is just sad to compare what Ziggler and Ryder had for a minor belt to where cesaro is jobbing to miz....sigh, I just don't think WWE watches what they make. Anyways, a Ziggler vs Ryder match for the internet championship would have been entertaining to me at least, but oh well

What do you guys think? Is Ziggler better than this? Should Ryder get another chance at stardom. Did he blow it or is Ziggler fine being not in the main event.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    Where's my ten bucks?

But seriously, Ryder hit the glass ceiling in my book. He should still be at the height of his initial prominence but bad booking crushed his momentum. Ziggler can ascend higher than Ryder doesn't need Ryder at this present time.

Whose Zack Ryder? lol

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Ryder needs a new gimmick. Send him to edicate school and have him come back all sophisticated and mean.

IF it still happens, it's now Zack Ryder vs. The Miz for the Internet Championship.

Ryder stated on last week's WWE Inbox that if Miz hits 1 million Twitter followers, he just MIGHT put the Internet title up for grabs. Miz has now hit the million mark. We may see it happen on the Mania pre-show.

Don't believe me? Watch the video on WWE.com.

Wait! Ziggler has Wrestlemania match. The hell is the WWE thinking.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    Whose Zack Ryder? lol
    WWE's Zack Ryder. Not sure why it's funny?

On Topic: There was an episode of Z!TLIS where Ziggler was all like "I'm popular now so screw you match at 'Mania" and Ryder was like "whatever, bro" and that was that. I think it's a shame that Ryder was so miss used when he had all the momentum from Z!TLIS but he's still pretty over with the crowd so given the chance he could become a decent mid card player. Personally I'd team him with Hawkins and give them a run in the tag division for a bit just to give them both some TV time. As for Ziggler, I'm starting to think WWE have screwed the pooch on this one. He should never have teamed with AJ and Big E, since then he's looked weak and any credibility he had as a potential champ has faded thanks to endless interference and assisted finishes (on the seemingly rare occasions when he wins). I can't see Ziggler and Big E winning at 'Mania so I really don't see why they're in the match.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    WWE's Zack Ryder. Not sure why it's funny?

Zack can't even get onto Raw or Smackdown on a weekly basis so there is no hope of that match plus the Internet Championship has Zack's face on it i mean nobody what's that! Woo Woo Woo he knows it!

Blog Entries
    What happened is WWE decided to stop investing in him and he's subsequently slid down the pecking order again.
    I don't know why they stopped investing though, he's still hugely popular, still one of the main merch sellers, and you still hear the 'We want Ryder' chants at shows (although they're clearly not as prominent as they used to be).

He's still young, so he has time to work his way back up again. But as for Ryder vs Ziggler, it's not going to happen, not in the near future at least.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ziggler vs Ryder would have been a big waste of Ziggler at Mania, especially for the Internet Title.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter