Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Isn't Rock putting over Cena? Even though seeing Cena doesn't really need to be put over, but it'll give him another cap in his hat for beating the Great One at the Grandest Stage of them All.

Its make or break for Fandango,I think Jericho have no problem make his opponent and himself look good at the sametime. Probably it has something to do with Jericho joined celebrity duets show and for that reason Jericho feud with Fandango.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda_vice View Post
    I think Y2J should win the match handily, but give the feeling that fandango is a good wrestler.

Have jericho toy with him, but then have a scare where he gets in trouble and its possible that he could lose. The following night on raw, he comes out and puts fandango over with a promo saying that he sees a bright future and blahblahblah.

I cant judge fandango either, I havent seen him wrestle. His character is, for lack of a better word, dumb. I like that hes a prick with his name being pronounced wrong, but I hate dancing gimmicks.
    SI you want fandango to turn face and lose all the momentum he is building... Fair enough...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    No problem with Jericho putting people over, but most of us (myself included) are not invested in Fandango. I don't know much about Curtis' in-ring ability, and I'd rather see a bit more of him before getting a chance at Mania against Jericho. For example, I was much more interested in the Triple Threat match for the IC title last Monday. The build up may not have been great, I give you that, but I was hoping the three give us an entertaining match and they did. I'm not sure if I'll be as entertained with a Jericho/Fandango match, because yeah, Jericho always is, but I can't vouch on Fandango... yet.

I'd rather see Jericho/Barrett or Jericho/Cesaro at WM 29 than Jericho/Fandango. They may surprise me, though. I just prefer to remain doubtful at the moment.
    I've seen matches he's been in. House show ones. At the moment, Fandango vs Noble.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

No clue at all. Some guys have do not hit their strides until late 30's early 40's. Flair had one of his greatest matches at 40 and he still had great years of matches and titles. Even though you IWC boys love to hate on Hogan, he had good matches and title reigns over 40. You my friend are an ageist.

OP I have some disagreements. I do agree that burial is completely overused but I do think WWE is burying Jericho. He isn't just losing feuds but he's losing every damn match. He doesn't have to win his feuds but he could at least win a match of the three so he keeps his credibility. Other comments have said it already but Fandango hasn't been built up enough to earn a Wrestlemania match. Remember that used to be special?

I completely disagree on the over 40 distinction. If you are entertaining and can still go after 40 it's entirely ridiculous to turn them into a jobber. Usually, after 40 you see the decline or injuries start to pile up so their performance is affected but if it that doesn't happen then they should not start to lose. Losing more often is fine, but not losing like Jericho loses. TNA's problem has been pushing someone like Sting who is still entertaining but can't go even close like he used to. Bully Ray has never been better so I don't mind him one bit. Devon....well at least no one gives a crap about the TV title.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123 View Post
    OP I have some disagreements. I do agree that burial is completely overused but I do think WWE is burying Jericho. He isn't just losing feuds but he's losing every damn match. He doesn't have to win his feuds but he could at least win a match of the three so he keeps his credibility. Other comments have said it already but Fandango hasn't been built up enough to earn a Wrestlemania match. Remember that used to be special?

I completely disagree on the over 40 distinction. If you are entertaining and can still go after 40 it's entirely ridiculous to turn them into a jobber. Usually, after 40 you see the decline or injuries start to pile up so their performance is affected but if it that doesn't happen then they should not start to lose. Losing more often is fine, but not losing like Jericho loses. TNA's problem has been pushing someone like Sting who is still entertaining but can't go even close like he used to. Bully Ray has never been better so I don't mind him one bit. Devon....well at least no one gives a crap about the TV title.
    Sting and Angle still go better than half the TNA and WWE roster and put people over at the same time.

I agree completely with Jericho on the path that he is taking he has achieved everything there is to achieve in the wrestling world time to help someone else get on that path.

For those of you unsure about Fandango's ring ability...just google Johnny Curtis NXT. He was on that Redemption show every week for a year.

The main thing I like about Chris Jericho is the fact that he can lose every single match this year and people would still cheer for him like he is a big deal (which he is). I doubt it would hurt any of the younger guys if Chris got a few wins here and there, possibly an IC championship run. It would just add prestige and credibility to whoever takes it off of him.

I would say Kane gets it too. He has lost hundreds of matches through out his career thus far - to younger generation guys as well. With how long Kane has been around and how close he is to guys like the Undertaker he could have easily politic'ed his way to the upper tier of the card and stayed there. I doubt he does much of that and has instead put guys over and has showed his intelligence outside of the ring for a number of years now. He, like Jericho, is somebody I will always have respect for. They both understand that their time is almost over.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs