Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

*Spoilers* Smackdown FTW

Wow, i must say from what ive read from the upcoming smackdown show this friday is very promising! First we see Kofi Kingston take down Dolph Ziggler is what is sure to be a great one... since is pretty hard for either of them to miss. It gets restarted and in the smart move Kofi still wins.

If that wasnt good enough we get a Triple Threat #1 contender match with Mcyntire,Rhodes and Big Show. Hopefully WWEs way of somehow putting faith into Drew and Cody in the World title picture. but in a great move Dolph isnt buried by losing the belt... he is inserted in the match and goes on to win. Something that in the minds of many wrestling followers in greatly overdue.

The main event shows a best two out of three between Rey and Alberto. It was smart that Alberto stole another win but with Reys injury concerns im not sure how long they want to keep this fued going.

Unfortunetly for Barrett hes still heel, because the potential of a Del Rio/Barrett fued is something that could be a major draw.

I must say im rather excited about this friday, i dont watch many smackdowns but this looks to be a good showing.

JohNNy PhaNtom "The Perfectionist"
    Best Wrestler ive ever seen in person: ULTIMO DRAGON
    www.WRASSLE.net If your into E-feds. Check it out!!!

Blog Entries
    Just like Raw this week, Smackdown has been a stellar show. Its a must see, and you don't see that much anymore.

Blog Entries
    Agreed.

Other than the unfortunate Kaval situation i would have to say that Smackdown is were its at in WWE at the moment. More contenders and now with the addition of Barrett and the possible call ups in the near future. (Hopefully Xavier Woods and Seth Rollins and among those being called up)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPhantom View Post
    Agreed.

Other than the unfortunate Kaval situation i would have to say that Smackdown is were its at in WWE at the moment. More contenders and now with the addition of Barrett and the possible call ups in the near future. (Hopefully Xavier Woods and Seth Rollins and among those being called up)
    I'll call him Tyler Black. Seth Rollins just sounds weird. Just saw alot of this guys matches, and have loved them. I hope they don't mess him up like they did Kaval.

Dolph has a title shot, im actually impressed, if only wwe had the balls to turn to randy and say no and give jomo or someone else a title shot wwe would be in a good place,

Looks good for the new year though.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    ew @ Drew & Kelly Kelly's little thing.
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    It sure does look like a great show for Smachdown this week, a great followup to Raw on monday. A great start to 2011, let's hope it continues!!

And as for the above sig... I would love nothing more than to kiss Kaitlyn's ass!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Haha yeah Seth Rollins is a lame name, but i guess i should get used to it.... well hopefully we get to get used to it!

Although I think it would be really funny to see a new superstar with a name like that to come out and blast WWE "In character" about how bad his name is, as a play to many of the Dirtsheeters.

Oh wait... that would be a great idea and WWE isnt in the business of doing great things!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPhantom View Post
    Haha yeah Seth Rollins is a lame name, but i guess i should get used to it.... well hopefully we get to get used to it!

Although I think it would be really funny to see a new superstar with a name like that to come out and blast WWE "In character" about how bad his name is, as a play to many of the Dirtsheeters.

Oh wait... that would be a great idea and WWE isnt in the business of doing great things!!
    He can bad mouth WWE after hes future endeavored, but I don't want to see that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    He can bad mouth WWE after hes future endeavored, but I don't want to see that.
    Yeah, i dont wanna see him out of WWE. But i think the WWE bashing character could be interesting.