Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Congratulations. You must have gotten your big boy pants earlier than a lot of your generation.
    Lol, I'm not sure if I passed some sort of test, or you're just being sarcastic.

Blog Entries
    No, it was intended complimentary

No, it was intended complimentary
    Oh, nice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm a Punk fan, and I'll admit every single day of the year that he's a complete and utter douchebag lol!
    And I love it!
    I'm Scribbler Jones and I approve this message!

Yeah, cheap way of me popping up on a non-efed thread... You're welcome

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm a Punk fan, and I'll admit every single day of the year that he's a complete and utter douchebag lol!
    And I love it!
    Aside from the well known douchebaggery, CM Punk has done some seemingly kind-heart'ed things for his fellow wrestlers and more recently that guy who took a bullet to the face. I would say he has his moments.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    So, how is CM Punk a "higher power"? I must of missed the point of the title.
    I was sad when I opened this thread for that reason. I was actually thinking he was going to warrant punk being god... which would have led to some epic and awesome debate!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I was sad when I opened this thread for that reason. I was actually thinking he was going to warrant punk being god... which would have led to some epic and awesome debate!

No, it would have lead to the confirmation that there are far too many Punk Marks who blindly follow what he spreads and continue to highly over-rate him based on the fact that he is one of maybe 3-4 "standouts" on the current roster.

^^^ Let's see if this inspires some interesting debate.

Punk is mostly the hype the internet spreads around him mixed with a "different feel" when compared to others on the current roster. Punk in works for the now but would be lost in the shuffle in another era.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No, it would have lead to the confirmation that there are far too many Punk Marks who blindly follow what he spreads and continue to highly over-rate him based on the fact that he is one of maybe 3-4 "standouts" on the current roster.

^^^ Let's see if this inspires some interesting debate.

Punk is mostly the hype the internet spreads around him mixed with a "different feel" when compared to others on the current roster. Punk in works for the now but would be lost in the shuffle in another era.
    You touched on this in your blog but I think it's worth saying. John Cena walks out of an arena not happy and passes fans and doesn't say anything to them and they are still making threads about how much of a jerk Cena is three years later. CM Punk tells a fan to drink bleach, and vince is a jerk for ending his over 400 day reign to a part time wrestler. I'm not a Cena mark, in fact if I were to make a top five favorite wrestlers in the wwe list, punk would make it and cena wouldn't... But I don't understand this feeling that Punk is above acting decent. As if he were truly a higher power, and didn't have to follow traditional social protocol. I mean, he told the fan to drink bleach because the fan was against gay marriage... but there are videos all over the internet of punk calling a fan a derogatory name for homosexuals. Punk shouldn't end the streak because in my mind, he isn't owed anything as others have suggested before on this site. WWE has pushed him even though he has given WWE plenty of bad press. Why end the streak that so many great legends couldn't end, by letting someone who is already pushed beat the deadman.
    #BeJelly

Only if you buy the bullshit line WWE sells you. When I say kids, I mean anyone under 25. Anyone impressionable enough to search externally to complete themselves internally; anyone who places an artist, actor or superstar on a pedestal simply because they're on TV and in the public eye. It's all fine and good for an 8 year old to want to be like Sheamus or Cena....when they're 8. By the time they reach 15, it's guys like Punk all the way.
    I feel you on that, but I hope to God that after you reach the age 15 you don't let yourself be influenced by other people. But if you are right I feel where you are coming from.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You touched on this in your blog but I think it's worth saying. John Cena walks out of an arena not happy and passes fans and doesn't say anything to them and they are still making threads about how much of a jerk Cena is three years later. CM Punk tells a fan to drink bleach, and vince is a jerk for ending his over 400 day reign to a part time wrestler. I'm not a Cena mark, in fact if I were to make a top five favorite wrestlers in the wwe list, punk would make it and cena wouldn't... But I don't understand this feeling that Punk is above acting decent. As if he were truly a higher power, and didn't have to follow traditional social protocol. I mean, he told the fan to drink bleach because the fan was against gay marriage... but there are videos all over the internet of punk calling a fan a derogatory name for homosexuals. Punk shouldn't end the streak because in my mind, he isn't owed anything as others have suggested before on this site. WWE has pushed him even though he has given WWE plenty of bad press. Why end the streak that so many great legends couldn't end, by letting someone who is already pushed beat the deadman.

Thats the thing. Sadly the impression you get from following CM Punk and his little 'outbreaks' over the last few years is simply that the man behind Punk is not that much different from the character he portrays, a big a**hole. Punching Fans, calling them fa***ts, telling them to drink bleach...that was NOT IN CHARACTER, that was the man behind Punk. And to be honest: That is antisocial behaviour. This guy is white trash, and the worst kind. And he isnt even THAT good as a wrestler.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.