Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Face/Heel Turns

sounds good, but kofi heel? how? he is been a face so long, and he needs a good heel gimmick otherwise this will not work. truth and kofi both heel in a tag team to face team hell no sounds good to me

Blog Entries
    The best Kofi we have ever had was when he was feuding with Orton and smashed up that car. We need more of that and if he is ever going to be propelled out of the midcard, a heel turn is necessary.

Would be fairly cool to see a heel Kofi now i must say! He only had a brief heel run if i remember correctly i am probably wrong!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Kofi as a heel could:
    Fued with R-Truth
    Join the Shield
    Get new music
    Possibly get in a fued for the WHC with a face Ziggler or Bryan later on in the year.
    Best thing for him would to be in a stable I think.He never has been in a stable. Also for the shield to survive a long time I think they woill eventually need new members whilst keepig the original 3. Bring in Kofi after Wrestlemania. But any new member needs to be someone who is young and/or hasnt had many opportunities in the past. Possible new members include Drew Mcintyre sand Tyson Kidd (when fit). Wouldnt mind an angle where Ryback turns heel and says if you cant beat em join em and joins the shield.

I would love for Kofi to turn into an Edge type of heel, you know being an opportunist. I think it could really work for his finisher. Trouble in Paradise at any second. Plus his promos can be good as shown in his feud with RKO and his promo before Elimination Chamber last year.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Would be fairly cool to see a heel Kofi now i must say! He only had a brief heel run if i remember correctly i am probably wrong!
    Yes, u are correct. I mentioned at the beginning of my post that he was a heel briefly at the time of his debut on ECW in 2006.

Blog Entries

The heel turn

So the shield vs big show, Sheamus and Orton ... Big show is the red herring and Orton is going to turn heel and RKO one of his team so the shield can pick up the win. Will be good stuff, I like it, but.... Imagine our jaws hitting the floor if Sheamus lands a brogue kick to Orton or big show. Is this possible?, are we being led down the wrong road? I'm drunk and thus popped into my head so was wondering what people think?

That would be a shocker, but Shameus (as stale as he is) has finally established himself as a top babyface for kids and I feel him turning would be a waste of other potential heel turns (Orton).

While Orton turning heel at WM does seem predictable, I think they should take it a step further and have the heel turn as a result of being behind the shield the entire time. I love the shield how they are right now, but a heel orton is the top guy they need to bring them to main event status (similar to orton and batista coming out of evolution).
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    There's a possibility that the heel turn won't actually work. Because it seems predictable (to us at least, maybe not the kids), when he does turn on his team he might get a huge pop for doing so, because most of us seem to want it. So if we want it, we'll like it, and we'll cheer it.

Possibly.

You're welcome!!

Out of Big show, Sheamus and Orton, what if Sheamus really turned heel... not that I dont mind that Orton could turn heel but Sheamus turning would shock me.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!